Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video (1031 Views)

Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / All The Steamy Scenes From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's "Feeling Myself" Song / Watch The Official Video Of Nicki Minaj & Beyoncé’s “feeling Myself” Video Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video by Mobyloaded(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2015
Everyone Is Talking About What Beyonce Wore To The Met Gala 2015

Nicki Minaj & Beyoncé dropped the video to their joint single, Feeling Myself, which was uploaded on [url="http://www.itunesng.com]www.iTunesNG.com[/url] and of course, the whole music world stopped to find where to watch it.

The video was exclusively released on Tidal, and we were able to watch it a few times.

The video has everything you’d want to see in a video from Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.

Here are 5 things we learned from the video.

1. Beyonce & Nicki Go Swimming With Fur Coats

The scene sticks out as they are not only playing around in water (which is great), but then with fur coats? Wow! Talk about not caring about ruining such expensive clothing. Can we get that after you’re done?

2. Beyonce Didn’t Get The Twerking

We love seeing some twerking and Nicki Minaj was out there in the video twerking her ass off (literally), but what was Beyonce doing? Playing on her phone. Common Bey, get with the program homie.

3. Nicki’s Pancakes Are Probably Awesome

With the way Nicki was mixing that cake mix in the bowl, there is no doubt in our minds that the pancakes from that have to be awesome. Doesn’t matter what’s in it.

4. They Are Clearly Not On A Diet

These two stars were seriously chowing down on burgers and fries. Well I guess those bodies are heaven sent since it doesn’t look like they give 2 sh8ts about a diet. They clearly love their fats

5. They Are In Love With Each Other?

Does Jay-Z need to be concerned? Meek Mill needs to be on high alert? The way Beyonce and Nicki were gazing deep into each other’s eyes, and almost locked lips certainly raised an eyebrow. My guess is Jay and Meek wont mind too much. Grateful they are not in Nigeria

Source: http://www.itunesng.com/ent-news/5-things-we-learned-from-beyonce-nicki-minajs-feeling-myself-video/
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video by Tintinnoty(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2015
yet to see d video though
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video by CountDracula(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
I've nt learnt a single thing, I jus see someone's rumors
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video by Mobyloaded(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2015
Re: 5 Things We Learned From Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Feeling Myself Video by zicoy6k: 9:40am On May 21, 2015
For those who will be writing UNILORIN post UTME in few months time, i have the past questions that will help you. I
have seen a lot of people selling and giving fake past questions and i decided to use my connections to get a genuin
one. This one comprises of all d post UTME questions from 2008 to 2013 and corresponding answers. The PUTME questions of last year
was majorly from the past questions from 2008-2013. If you want a sample of about 80 questions, quote dis post and drop ur email address and u will get
it. If u want d full package(over 1000
questions), u can call me on

(1) (Reply)

. / Friends What Would You Say Abt This Pic,, / Mc Galaxy And The HKN Gang Finally Back In Good Terms After The Fight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.