Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Oh My! Shirtless Leonardo Dicaprio Pictured On A Yatch With Another Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! Shirtless Leonardo Dicaprio Pictured On A Yatch With Another Woman (890 Views)

Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Shirtless Leonardo Dicaprio Pictured On A Yatch With Another Woman by akinyemibalogs: 9:25am On May 21, 2015
Looks like Leo has decided to get his groove on...Leonardo DiCaprio, 40, and Juliette Lewis, 41, have also penciled in some rest and relaxation time during the 12-day celebration of the year's best films.
They have both been enjoying the parties and premieres of the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival in France.

The pair were both seen on board a 138m mega yacht in Cannes, sunbathing with pals on the deck.

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/oh-my-shirtless-leonardo-dicaprio.html

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Pat Uwaje-king Drops First Solo Album / Photo: Singer Harrysong Photographed Washing His Clothes / See What Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Were Doing At The Airport – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.