Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help (17333 Views)

Can Someone Successfully Purchase A Car From Cotonou On His Own? / I Want To Purchase A Toyota Hilux, Toyota Tundra Or Toyota Tacona Pick Up / Need To Purchase A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by EZEB1(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2009
I am interested in purchasing a bulldozer for my quarry operations before the rainy season pls can any one help me with more information about a clean one and the price. I would also prefare to import it. my email add ezekwere2000@yahoo.com 08085562288
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by patbrooks: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
get me specifications, i am in atlanta ga . you can reach me on +1-678-485-3976
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by familierl: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2009
i have a tipper from the USA 08050251386
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by EZEB1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ patbrooks Pls send me your email address so I can email you the specs. But what I need to buy Is a CatD8 with a Ripper and my budget is between 30kusd to 40kusd
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by brauneyes: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
EZE B:

I am interested in purchasing a bulldozer for my quarry operations before the rainy season pls can any one help me with more information about a clean one and the price. I would also prefare to import it. my email add ezekwere2000@yahoo.com 08085562288
Eze, we have an affiliate company in PH and we can help u purchase you equipment.
Contact us per email. thanks
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2009
EZE B:

@ patbrooks Pls send me your email address so I can email you the specs. But what I need to buy Is a CatD8 with a Ripper and my budget is between 30kusd to 40kusd

I hate to be a party crasher here. Let me spell it out to you. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!. At least if you are looking for a machine that runs. For a hunk of scrap, i think you money will be good. A D8 with a ripper? Hmmmmmmmm. If you get a [b]good [/b]one for that price i will buy it from you for twice that amt.

Getting home itself will be around $8k-$10k. So that will leave you with about $20k to actually buy and MOVE the machine. Good luck.

Pls update us on ur search and whenever you get a one for that price, at least post the picture.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by EZEB1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2009
Please any one who can help out should email me on the Above email address and anyone who doesnt should Not bother to comment
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
EZE B:

Please any one who can help out should email me on the Above email address and anyone who doesnt should Not bother to comment

Sorry to dampen your mood. One benefit of a forum is diverse opinion. I live here in the US and will like to think that im a little "active" or "observant" in heavy equipment stuff. Im just trying to lay it down on you the real story. Shipping a D8 alone is costly. Its one of the biggest everyday dozers.

So if anyone promises you that it can be done, pls be careful. if its too good to be tru, its probably is. Just my 2 cents.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by ambyzown(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2009
EZE-B I believe you can get a good CAT D8h series for your budget. I currently have one in Nigeria and it cost approximately USD42,000
Look around and you will find something in that region. If you cant find one, let me know and I will connect you with the person who helped me buy mine.
However, if its a D8k series you want, you might need to up your budget to about USD 50,000 landed cost.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2009
ambyzown:

EZE-B I believe you can get a good CAT D8h series for your budget. I currently have one in Nigeria and it cost approximately USD42,000
Look around and you will find something in that region. If you cant find one, let me know and I will connect you with the person who helped me buy mine.
However, if its a D8k series you want, you might need to up your budget to about USD 50,000 landed cost.

I sent you email trying to inquire about shipping cost on your dozer from the US. Where in the US it shipped from?
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by ambyzown(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2009
I've replied your email. My dozer came in from Texas, and it cost $12,000 to ship to Nigeria
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
Thanks got your mail. 12k minus the posters budget of 30-40k will leave around 18-28k to purchase. Then you have to move around in the US from the point of purchase. It doesnt leave much left.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by sonety2k(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2009
Pls send me the current price range of Cat D8 series with other specs in the state to my mail add - sonety2k@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by brauneyes: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2009
My advice to nigerians that live in Nigeria and are intending to buy heavy duty equipment from the US.

(1) Nobody will leave his business and start searching for trucks and other heave duty for you just because you indicate interest in buying.
(2) Stop asking people to send you the specs and pics by mail when u could search for those yourself online.
(3) Do your due diligence.

My two cents
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by sultaan(m): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2009
brauneyes:

My advice to Nigerians that live in Nigeria and are intending to buy heavy duty equipment from the US.

(1) Nobody will leave his business and start searching for trucks and other heave duty for you just because you indicate interest in buying.
(2) Stop asking people to send you the specs and pics by mail when u could search for those yourself online.
(3) Do your due diligence.

My two cents

Finally someone talking without a plot.

From what I have found, Cat D8 were made from maybe '30s to '80s.Considering the age and power, you will be better off getting something newer and smaller with same power for same price. a D3,4,or 5 series
If you have $40k, search online through ebay or any other site like the ones I'll link below

http://business.shop.ebay.com/items/Crawler-Dozers-Loaders__W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_mdoZBusinessQ2dIndustrialQQ_sacatZ97121QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

http://catused.cat.com/en/Equipment/CATERPILLAR/For-Sale.aspx

Yancey Bros are huge when it comes to sell Cat

http://www.yanceybros.com/index.php/www/products/heavy_construction/used_equipment

Instead of chatting with people who could be in a cafe in Oshodi, Here is what to do.

Find one call negotiate,
Find shipper or they'll recommend(in their line of business) and schedule
Travel to pickup, they will transport to the port and you ship

Why all these wahala?

You will get a properly serviced machine in fair condition, link for part online.
First hand knowledge of what else you'll need.

Goodluck
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2009
But a D3, D4 or D5 cant move as much dirt as a D8. You'll be there all day wink
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by sultaan(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2009
An equivalent of the D8 now is btw $80k-$150K, so best alternative is to pick something that will work within budget.
Unlesshe goes for '70's D7.D8s are rare.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by ambyzown(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2009
Its amazing how most Nigerians in Diaspora quickly forget the peculiarities of doing business in this country. You cannot profitable run a dozer business if you buy a machine that costs as much as $80,000. when will you recoup your investments? How many of you giving advice to buy a $80,000 machine have actually brought one in?
@Eze-B: My advice to you is this. Search the internet for a cheap D8h CAT bulldozer (Try www.machinerytrader.com)
Ensure that you are getting a machine with a relatively good undercarriage, it doesn't matter if the engine is bad (it costs only about N1.2million to build an engine in Nigeria) so if you get a machine with a poor engine, but with good transmission and undercarriage, for under $20,000 buy it.
It costs a lot more to put a machine in good order in the US than it does in Nigeria. Dont kid yourself that if you buy a $80,000 machine, it will give you six months of trouble-free service. Definitely not in Nigeria. So the cheaper you get your machine the better for you. Just ensure you keep your budget under N5million.

I've even gone one step further, and done a search for you, and I found this 1979 CAT D8k for under $30,000
http://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/detail.aspx?OHID=6199874&GUID=94EC583A0ECB46CD93D634849D3C8D26

Call the company and haggle with them, you might even get a further discount, then find someone there who can arrange with a technician to inspect it before payment. But from the photo's I can tell it will be in good condition. (Its actually on a work site and in use. See the tracks?)
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by sultaan(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2009
I hope I didn't come across as someone who know what he is talking about grin.
If I did from this cafe in Ikeja, I'm getting better.

My idea is; unless you absolutely know what you are doing you don't want to throw money into a 30yrs old equipment on a budget.
That was why I ignorantly recommended something newer and smaller (better technology, easier to move around)

I don't think I was recommending a $80k equipment, I was suggesting that a newer equivalent with cost about $80k which is why I recommended more affordable newer ones.

Since you have experience with these equipments, you lead the way.If the buyer has $40k to spend, I can give definitive inputs.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by zerofobia: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2009
Just wanted to drop a line here.As for buying merchinery on Merchinerytrader.com,you don't have the Iron Clad insurance that covers you for a year if the need of repairs arise.The Iron Clad insurance shows the service record of the machine and insures the machine for a year incase repairs arise and they are going to take care of the transportation,repairs and delivery of the machine.As for residents in Carlifornia they require a dealers license to purchase it whilst tax pending.As for getting a technician to go inspect the machine with you,your bills are going to be a lil bit higher,cuz you going to pay him per hour and per milage to and fro.
So when all these are bought into consideration,its better you get a machine with the Iron Clad insurance and service record.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
Anbyzown made a good point. However nobody is wrong yet. THERES A REASON A SIMILAR TYPE OF EQUIPMENT COSTS ABOUT $30,000 MORE!

"You always get what you pay for!". If a machine has been rebuild from the top town few hundred hours ago especially by a CAT Dealer, do not expect to pay chump change.

"Just bring in anything" mentality is why we see a lot of broken down trucks/equipment on the expressway in Naija everyday. Why would a $80,000 machine just give you only 6 months of work? Especially a dozer.  undecided

The average wish of a Nigerian Businessman is to recoup today's investment "yesterday" hence so many shortcuts we see. Building collapse, bridge falling, road washout etc.

Lets say you buy a $80k machine and it lands for $100K (with clearing and customs etc)
Average rental per day is about N100,000. So machine cost N15million. That means you will have to rent 150 times to recoup your investment. At least the face value.

By my little calculations here, thats not bad at all. Thats roughly 1300hrs. Then the rest is turning profits or at least beginning to. Whats bad in that? May be im wrong  undecided

Whenever you are buying something like this, the best thing to do even before you negotiate is to get a CAT machanic or appraiser to check the machine out and give you a report on it. It might cost between $100-$300 but it will be a lot cheaper than making a $30k mistake and ending up with nothing more than a paperweight.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by ambyzown(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
Promise72 wrote:
Just bring in anything" mentality is why we see a lot of broken down trucks/equipment on the expressway in Naija everyday. Why would a $80,000 machine just give you only 6 months of work? Especially a dozer.

The reason why dozers in Nigeria cannot give you more than six months of trouble free operation is basically due to the Nigerian factor. You can hardly find unadulterated diesel to buy. Because kerosene is cheaper than diesel most petroleum marketers mix diesel and kerosene and sell as diesel. Prolonged use of such fuels causes damage to the injector and nozzles, when this happens power output from the engine drops and in a bid to compensate for the power loss, many operators drive the machine to its limits which takes a toll on the crankshaft.

Lets make some cost comparisons, One brand new D8h/k cylinder head costs N220,000 while the same costs $2100 in the US before taxes
Transmission pump is N60,000 here while it costs $1100 in the US. One brand new crankshaft here will cost you N500,000 but its almost $10,000 in the US. This is the reason why rebuilt dozers cost much more in the US.
My argument is this. If I can buy a machine for $30,000 and it gives me 1 month of operation, (most will give u 2) at N120,000 per day, I can comfortably budget N1m - N1.5m for a spare engine, and be good to go for another 4-5months.

As for the man who spoke about Iron clad insurance, what happens if the dozer you bough with an "Iron clad insurance" breaks down? are u going to ship the dozer back to them for repairs? Have you seen the way bulldozers work in sand quarries? or the way they are used for demarcation work?

I have made my point, He who has ears, let him hear. I currently own a dozer that cost me less than $30k and its steaming quite well. I plan to buy another one sometime in September in readiness for the 2010 season, and I will not pay more than $30k for it. This will be my final post on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2009
ambyzown:

Promise72 wrote:
Just bring in anything" mentality is why we see a lot of broken down trucks/equipment on the expressway in Naija everyday. Why would a $80,000 machine just give you only 6 months of work? Especially a dozer.

The reason why dozers in Nigeria cannot give you more than six months of trouble free operation is basically due to the Nigerian factor. You can hardly find unadulterated diesel to buy. Because kerosene is cheaper than diesel most petroleum marketers mix diesel and kerosene and sell as diesel. Prolonged use of such fuels causes damage to the injector and nozzles, when this happens power output from the engine drops and in a bid to compensate for the power loss, many operators drive the machine to its limits which takes a toll on the crankshaft.

Lets make some cost comparisons, One brand new D8h/k cylinder head costs N220,000 while the same costs $2100 in the US before taxes
Transmission pump is N60,000 here while it costs $1100 in the US. One brand new crankshaft here will cost you N500,000 but its almost $10,000 in the US. This is the reason why rebuilt dozers cost much more in the US.
My argument is this. If I can buy a machine for $30,000 and it gives me 1 month of operation, (most will give u 2) at N120,000 per day, I can comfortably budget N1m - N1.5m for a spare engine, and be good to go for another 4-5months.

As for the man who spoke about Iron clad insurance, what happens if the dozer you bough with an "Iron clad insurance" breaks down? are u going to ship the dozer back to them for repairs? Have you seen the way bulldozers work in sand quarries? or the way they are used for demarcation work?

I have made my point, He who has ears, let him hear. I currently own a dozer that cost me less than $30k and its steaming quite well. I plan to buy another one sometime in September in readiness for the 2010 season, and I will not pay more than $30k for it. This will be my final post on this matter.

I concour. How about getting the diesel tester? It might help. Whats the used parts climate for thos CAT parts? I need some pointers or someone i can contact  (if you know one). I dont mind dabbling into it.
I believe the D8 runs 3406 engines. undecided
Once again, since you are on ground, i yield 100%  grin
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by PurestBoy(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2009
Wetin dis dis people they talk sef
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by larez(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
ambyzown:

Promise72 wrote:

This forum has been quite informative and I am hoping I could get more information as well. I am expecting a CAT mechanic to join me in Nigeria from the US in about a month and was a little surprised at some of the stuff that I read here. Are you saying that it is cheaper to buy parts in Nigeria than in the USA? Are you also saying that you have good CAT mechanics here in Nigeria as well that are affordable. I find the price range that you suggest to be very incredible as well based on my current research on Dozers, Backhoes/Excavators and Loaders. In my business plan, I m budgeting at least $185,000.00 for a Dozer, and at best I am noping for a D6R. Maybe I could get a D8R by some devine intervention.

On your Quarry, I have some questions and hoope you will indulge me. What is your bench height? And what do you use for your blasting? ANFO? Emulsion? Do you have a blasting pattern? What kind of output do you have per month? Is your quarry in Cross Rivers? Do you have the specific gravity of your rock? And for your final crushing, do you use a cone or an impactor?

I ask these questions because I have just recently completed a couple of business plans. One for a quarry and one for an Asphalt plant. These are rather intensive as I am looking at a future in this. I have worked on these diligently for the past 18 months spending an average of 16 hours a day researching. I have decided that Nigeria is mature enough for Superpave and Stone Mastic Asphalt. Do you think that your product can meet these specifications? And what do you think about the Asphalt Emulsions being used to build our roads here in Nigeria? I read that most times they don't meet even the specs posted on their barrels. Should we be using 80/120, or should we be trying to work with 40/50 or at the worst 60/70?

It will be nice if we can share some information. From what I have read, many say that I should be consulting and writing a book/proposal to the government on Road building in Nigeria. However, I will first like to have an exchange with those out there in Nigeria actually doing it. Hope you can bear with me throwing all these questions at you. Have a nice evening.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
@ Larez,

Im not in Nigeria yet, but i can tell you that there no need to spend $185k on a D6 Dozer. There are competent mechanics in Naija to fix those you just have to find them.

Back to the Dozer, the older the better. Try btw 1985-1990 Dozers. They dont require elaborate diagonistic equipment to fix and ppl in Naija are familiar wt them.

Are you gonna be flying in someone from the US everytime yo break down? Not practical. Buy something "Low Tech" and roll. Good luck.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by larez(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2009
promise72:

@ Larez,

Im not in Nigeria yet, but i can tell you that there no need to spend $185k on a D6 Dozer. There are competent mechanics in Naija to fix those you just have to find them.

Back to the Dozer, the older the better. Try btw 1985-1990 Dozers. They dont require elaborate diagonistic equipment to fix and ppl in Naija are familiar wt them.

Are you gonna be flying in someone from the US everytime yo break down? Not practical. Buy something "Low Tech" and roll. Good luck.

Here is a list of some recent auction sales of Dozers:
1994 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 6XJ00000 Nov - 2008 USA-CA 87,500 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, cab, 4 bbl MS ripper
1994 CATERPILLAR D7H SERIES II CRAWLER TRACTOR 5BF05000 Dec - 2008 USA-MN 58,000 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, canopy
1993 CATERPILLAR D7H SERIES II CRAWLER TRACTOR 5BF05000 Dec - 2008 USA-MN 65,000 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, A/C cab
1993 CATERPILLAR D6H LGP CRAWLER TRACTOR 3YG05000 Dec - 2008 USA-MO 46,000 USD
S/dozer, canopy
1992 CATERPILLAR D6H SERIES II CRAWLER TRACTOR 3YJ00000 Dec - 2008 USA-WA 33,000 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, diff steer, canopy
1991 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 1JD02000 Nov - 2008 USA-CA 60,000 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, A/C cab, 4 bbl MS ripper
1990 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 1JD02000 Nov - 2008 USA-CA 60,000 USD
1990 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 1JD02000 Nov - 2008 USA-WA 107,500 USD
U/dozer w/tilt, cab, 4 bbl MS ripper
1990 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 48W31000 Dec - 2008 USA-WA 57,000 USD
SU/dozer, canopy, 4 bbl ripper
1990 CATERPILLAR D6H XR CRAWLER TRACTOR 3ZF04000 Dec - 2008 USA-TX 41,000 USD
S/dozer w/tilt, canopy
1989 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 1JD01000 Nov - 2008 USA-WA 86,000 USD
SU/dozer w/tilt, plumbed for slope board, cab, 4 bbl MS ripper
1989 CATERPILLAR D9N CRAWLER TRACTOR 1JD01000 Dec - 2008 USA-CA 75,000 USD
1989 CATERPILLAR D6H LGP CRAWLER TRACTOR 3YG00000 Dec - 2008 USA-MN 34,000 USD
S/dozer w/tilt, canopy

Depending on what one considers to be mission critical, and the opportunity costs of breakdowns, I am more adept to paying upfront rather than paying later. i also believe very much in redundancy.

Take for example, a quarry running at 120 tons an hour and 16 hour days (2 Shifts). What are the mission critical equipments and where will it be diligent to consider redundancy? Say for example, there is a main breakdown, can you reroute to continue some production, or will you have to deal with complete shortage? Do you have a backup plan if your loadind hydraulic shovel breaks down? Can you send your Truck-loading loader to replace the excavator, and postpone loading unto a 3rd shift? This will mean to me that the loading shovel is mission critical and must be kept in a very servicable condition at all times. You may need an excavator on site in case of a breakdown.

Let's look at some numbers, What will be the loss in production is there is complete shut-down say for 2 days. This will be 120 tons X 16hours X 2 = 3640 Tons.
Now, 3640 tons @ N3200 = N11,648,000. You will have lost that much in potential revenue. To me, putting a little more into equipment for reliability, and keeping them well serviced helps to reduce unknown factors. Hi-Tech, SETRACO, and Julius Berger keeps up=to-date fleets. And most Oyinbos avoid being junk dealers. So many Americans approach me once they hear that I am Nigerian, offering me outdated Junk equipment for my country. I find this very offensive. There seems to be a notion out there that all dilapidated equipment should be shipped to Nigeria. And then we end up paying premium for the same junk.

I will rather get the best service out of the most recent Technology, use them for a few years, and then sell them off to the junk dealers. I will rather not deal with headaches of re-routing operations for constant breakdowns. Another example that I must give is about a rock driller. In most Nigerian quarries, go see what they use to drill. i will rather have a GPS guided Rock D7 or F9 at $0.6 million, with A/C and comforts to make my driller very comfortable doing his job, and having a blasting pattern that gives me the fragmentation that makes my downline more efficient and reduce energy wastage. But then, to each is own. What do you think?
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by Martins00(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2009
Larez seem to be very much enlightened regarding construction Projects and their respective Equipment. The terms used are quite professional and the prices of the Bulldozers placed above are quite realistic.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by jenju(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2009
Good stuff. I'm loving this thread.

promise72:

@ Larez,

Your point is well taken, particularly considering the fact that most Nigerians that invest in such equipment usually use them as rentals and spend much of their life savings to purchase them.  For such investors, it is most reasonable to go the route you've suggested.

larez:

, In my business plan, I m budgeting at least $185,000.00 for a Dozer, and at best I am noping for a D6R. Maybe I could get a D8R by some devine intervention.
I ask these questions because I have just recently completed a couple of business plans. One for a quarry and one for an Asphalt plant. These are rather intensive as I am looking at a future in this. I have worked on these diligently for the past 18 months spending an average of 16 hours a day researching. I have decided that Nigeria is mature enough for Superpave and Stone Mastic Asphalt. , And what do you think about the Asphalt Emulsions being used to build our roads here in Nigeria? I read that most times they don't meet even the specs posted on their barrels. Should we be using 80/120, or should we be trying to work with 40/50 or at the worst 60/70?

It will be nice if we can share some information. From what I have read, many say that I should be consulting and writing a book/proposal to the government on Road building in Nigeria. However, I will first like to have an exchange with those out there in Nigeria actually doing it. Hope you can bear with me throwing all these questions at you. Have a nice evening.

@Larez, if what your business plan calls for is Quarry or an Ashphalt plant, and you are successful in putting together a cogent financial package, the way to go is to invest in the kind of equipment you discussed and for the various reasons you gave.

As far as Asphalt Emulsions are concerned, while the water  evaporating from the emulsion is environmentally safe, I do believe that it is really most inappropriate for new road construction as they are used in Nigeria. In addition to the inadequate viscuosity of those emulsions, asphalt and water in the emulsion may separate under boiling temperatures - this partially explains the numerous pot holes in our roads. Additionally, emulsions are not compatible with cutbacks or paving grade asphalt cements. I completely agree with you that Nigeria is mature enough for Superpave and Stone Mastic Asphalt.  Best of luck to you with your venture.

Cheers,
J
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by EZEB1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2009
@Larez Our Quarry is located somewhere in Edo state towards Auchi axis, and we are not into granite quarrying, we are into Limestone and Dolomite minning. Although we have occassional occurence of granite in our sites too and this has also made us consider purchasing equipments as crushers to crush the granites.

We are considering not so recent equipments due to cost of maintenance and high technology involved in maintaining more recent models.
SETRACO is located very close to our quarry and so we can help you out if you have any questions concerning quarry operations. I will be willing to co-operate with you any time you need my help.

@Promise72 Please did you say you already have one dozer in nigeria and it is steaming very well? please i would like to talk with you concerning other issues that bother on its performance and maintenance. Pls just send me a mail with your personal contacts and phone number so I can reach you. my email is ezekwere2000@yahoo.com phone 08085562288, 08056112392, 08064008077.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by promise72(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
EZE B:

@Promise72 Please did you say you already have one dozer in nigeria and it is steaming very well? please i would like to talk with you concerning other issues that bother on its performance and maintenance. Pls just send me a mail with your personal contacts and phone number so I can reach you. my email is ezekwere2000@yahoo.com phone 08085562288, 08056112392, 08064008077.

No. That is from Ambyzown. I was planning to get one down the line for rental purposes. Im posted smack right between Ogun and Oyo States. I will still give you a call sometimes though and chat wt you.

You can check Ambyzown for his contact info. Im not sure where hes posted tho.

Good luck.
Re: Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help by larez(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2009
EZE B:

@Larez Our Quarry is located somewhere in Edo state towards Auchi axis, and we are not into granite quarrying, we are into Limestone and Dolomite minning. Although we have occassional occurence of granite in our sites too and this has also made us consider purchasing equipments as crushers to crush the granites.

We are considering not so recent equipments due to cost of maintenance and high technology involved in maintaining more recent models.
SETRACO is located very close to our quarry and so we can help you out if you have any questions concerning quarry operations. I will be willing to co-operate with you any time you need my help.

Thank you Eze for your response. I will definitely take you on the offer soon. On your products, I assume this is Soil stabilizing and fertilizing, as well as fillers. How large is the market, and have you been able to meet up with demand? Do you think there may be space to grow? How large is your deposit base?

I appreciate seeing Nigerian Brothers and Sisters cooperating for growth instead of the apparent selfish and self centered norms that we see as the default. Nigerians are capable of handling things in Naija without the need to submit to Oyinbo's manipulation and flight with our wealth, Eze, I will be talking to you soon my Brother. By the way, My Mecho says he can get you a Bulldozer for $35K which needs only minor repairs but runs as is. You will have to pick it up in Texas though, or have it transported to the Port. I could give you his number if you'd like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2010 Tokunbo Ford F-150. (Price Slash) / What Are Your Faqs About Police Spy Numbers And How You Can Get One / Unlock Your Vehicle Radio Code & Navigation Code Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.