Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick (3865 Views)

If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / how ladies take pictures!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by yungmarshall(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2015
if your bf take pictures like this with you then you must be a side chick

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by fejikudz(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2015
lolzz
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by MrsChima(f): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
Maybe he is shy! grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Princecalm(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2015
it is because the guy is not photogenic
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by shugacaneman: 10:02am On May 21, 2015
that dude has game the lady is lame

1 Like

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2015
grin
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by psucc(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2015
Too much thinking on the cost of keeping the babe makes the guy fumes
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2015
hmm
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2015
gringringrin
I concur!!

Once again, I hereby reiterate my stand.
With all my length, with all my breadth, I quadruply reject the ministry of a side chick.

Can I hear a louud Amen, sambarrygrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by may01(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by yungmarshall(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2015
D guy get eye problem
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Jayjay0(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

With all my length, with all my breadth, I quadruply reject the ministry of a side chick.

b***h been a side chick is not for you to decide..
Next!!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by yungmarshall(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

amen
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Tallesty1(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

Amen Kee..........

We no gree
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

**in sarahatuba's voice** grin
Amen!!!
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by pxdaniel(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
Princecalm:
it is because the guy is not photogenic

Lol...is dat d excuse u give ur gal?
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by temitemi1(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2015
i think this is the 10th time am seeing this pic on nairaland just this year alone
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On May 21, 2015
grin grin
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by kinglekan: 10:35am On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
I concur!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by chimerase2: 10:36am On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:
Maybe he is shy! grin
na lie he is not grin
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Princecalm(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2015
pxdaniel:

Lol...is dat d excuse u give ur gal?
no.
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by BarryX(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2015
The guy is just trying to be a gangster, my facial disposition is worse than that on pictures even.

But just come near my babe, I commit murder, don't let the candour fool you
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Generalkorex(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2015
MrsChima:
Maybe he is shy! grin
na lie
shy to take pics with her main gal abi?
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
Generalkorex:

na lie
shy to take pics with her main gal abi?

Why not?
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Nickymezor(f): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chick by Nobletess(f): 12:41pm On May 22, 2015
Jayjay0:
b***h been a side chick is not for you to decide.. Next!!
. you're entitled to your opinion....... freedom of expression!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Madness--->#autocorrect / Isn't this Satellite Dish Awesome? / Photo Of The Day :student Asked To Expand Bracket In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.