Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Game!!! Help!!! What Should I Reply. he Was Killed For Wrong Reply. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Game!!! Help!!! What Should I Reply. he Was Killed For Wrong Reply. (649 Views)

Reply Siggy! / Reply Signatures 2 / Reply Signatures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game!!! Help!!! What Should I Reply. he Was Killed For Wrong Reply. by habeeblai244(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2015
Lets play this game.

I and my Friend was working as a spy, we are going to a military base to spy and get some information. We have dressed as a soldier and on getting there
we realize that the entrance was heavily guarded.
Every soldier who wanted to enter will answer a code number. If he got it wrong, he will be killed.
We have to study them.

As we were lookinq.
A soldier came, the soldier who were at the entrance said 12, he reply with 6.
Another came, the soldier said 1
and he replied with 3. He entered.

Another sets of two soldier came.
The soldier said 5 and one of them replied 4. The soldier said 9 and the 2nd soldier said 4.

Now my friend go and the soldier said 6, he replied 1, he was killed.

Now its my turn,
he said 4, what should i reply him??
Re: Game!!! Help!!! What Should I Reply. he Was Killed For Wrong Reply. by Oahray: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
4. There are 4 letters in four, 3 in one, 6 in twelve, 4 in nine. Only that 5 looks somehow. Sure about that part?
Re: Game!!! Help!!! What Should I Reply. he Was Killed For Wrong Reply. by segxi1960: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Give "Blind Review" Of Our Upcoming Flabby Like Game And Win #1000 Card (logo) / Lets Play This Game Tagged “we Both Survived” (see How) / Courtesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.