Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead (31561 Views)

Bassey Okon Of ‘the Village Headmaster" Is Dead / Village Headmaster Actor Femi Robinson Is Dead / So Sad!! Veteran Actor Village Headmaster, Femi Robinson Dies At 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by sigain: 11:18am On May 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by buchilino(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
such is life, wish he n so many others were still alive 2 help train younger generation of upcoming actors. GOOD JOURNEY SIR
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by ferarifero(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2015
R I P
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by beesmine(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Good elders are going, make we do good o.. Rip baba
this is so sad,another god-father gone,pa robinson is like a father to me and we are also family friends.I pray God gives deaconess robinson,uncle seun and wole the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Jencejyde(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2015
This Life, I remember playing my first national snooker competition at the Ikeja Country club, where he usually hung out. He was really excited that a young man was given the older and more experienced men a run for their money in the tournament and even advocated for me to be a honorary guest to be able to come in and play anytime in the snooker section.

RIP! A truly wonderful man...
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2015
So sad...
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by stevoskey: 12:14pm On May 21, 2015
rip
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by bakenda(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
I also remember him for Shoppers' Guide, RIP
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2015
I love the cast of The God's Are Not To Blame.
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by sylve11: 12:44pm On May 21, 2015
journey well. sad cool
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2015
beesmine:
this is so sad,another god-father gone,pa robinson is like a father to me and we are also family friends.I pray God gives deaconess robinson,uncle seun and wole the fortitude to bear the loss.
amen
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Johnpaul09(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
What an irreparable loss! RIP.
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Chiaka(f): 1:35pm On May 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by LordReed(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2015
Unless there was another Village Headmaster, the role was played by late Justice Esiri. Anyway RIP to the deceased.
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by omarhlichanwa: 2:16pm On May 21, 2015
Itz well,I pray God comforts hz families he left behind...wot wud u be remembered for wen u die? #ponder
james669:
Mr. Femi Robinson, veteran actor who is popularly known as the Village Headmaster, for the role he played in the television series by the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) died on Wednesday at 75. Although it is still not certain the cause of his death, reports has it that he died probably due to old age related issues. The deceased's sons, Seun and Wole Robinson, posted on his Facebook page, notifying the public of the lose of their father.

The late Robinson attended the then University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) in the 60s, where he studied Botany. Robinson however branched into acting, kick starting with his role as Odewale in Ola Rotimi’s 'The gods are not to blame'. With the death of Robinson, the number of the cast and crew of the Village Headmaster who have died has increased joining others like Oba Funsho Adeolu, Chief Segun Olusola and Justus Esiri.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news
Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/k2-tags/k2-comments/entertainment-news/item/962-village-headmaster-actor-femi-robinson-is-dead

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by mycaremimi(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2015
R.I.P cry cry cry
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by mattonnairaland: 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by baggz: 3:00pm On May 21, 2015

Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by stevecantrell: 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
kristonium:
Indomie generation don't know him! They only know Binta and company or Super story!

Ah ! a member of kalkitos generation..
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by naptu2: 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
LordReed:
Unless there was another Village Headmaster, the role was played by late Justice Esiri. Anyway RIP to the deceased.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by naptu2: 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. He was the first headmaster of the New Village Headmaster era (Ted Mukoro was before him in the original Village Headmaster series and Justus Esiri took over from him in the New Village Headmaster series).

Then I used to wake up to his Shoppers Guide every Saturday morning on NTA2 Channel 5. Sweet memories.
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by kristonium(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2015
stevecantrell:

Ah ! a member of kalkitos generation..
which one be that?
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by jbaby265(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2015
kristonium:
Indomie generation don't know him!
They only know Binta and company or Super story!

were u not suppose to type RIP instead of this trash? huh
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by kristonium(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2015
jbaby265:

so not typing RIP will make him not to rest in peace? so I have to type RIP cos everyone is doing it? do u really know what it means?
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by Nigal72(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Femi Robinson Of Village Headmaster Is Dead by kristonium(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2015
jbaby265:

so not typing RIP will make him not to rest in peace? so I have to type RIP cos everyone is doing it? do u really know what it means?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Bob-Manuel Udokwu Buries His Father, Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu (Photos) / MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.