Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ibrolaj Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ibrolaj Computers (531 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones / Which Is Reliable Between Hp And Lenovo Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrolaj Computers by ladipeacemaker(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2015
Ibrolaj Computer Computers: We render indoor and outdoor services e.g, format, networking, assembling, building, repairs, training, networking and upgrade services.
We are available 24/7 to attend to Industries of higher Computer capacity and medium computer capacity and as well as home/office PC users.
We focus on quick and positive response on unlikely performance of Computers, responsiveness, quality, and retaining customer relations.
Contact us for your PC nonstandard state.
We will repair and service it to your satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

My System Is Always Slow Whenever I Unplug It. / I Need A Ups That Can Back Up For A Day / 10 Fantastic Ways To Increase The Life Of Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.