Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Advice As Regards Geting A Politician To Sponsor Of A Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice As Regards Geting A Politician To Sponsor Of A Project (472 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Fraudsters Dupe Politician's Wife Of $18,000 In Abuja / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice As Regards Geting A Politician To Sponsor Of A Project by lexycool01(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2015
I have come to realize there are very few existing philanthropist that is even if they now exist. Most of the ones we even thought are kind hearthed are politicians, anyways i stand corrected.
Straight to the point. I reside in ibadan. i have a proposal at hand and am now finding it difficult to locate a sponsor. I have thought about trying to connect some kind hearthed politician but i don't even know how to go about that cause i don't know any personality who could be of help. To me searching for those politicians is like guider altimate search
I need guadiance, advice and protocol to follow from people as regards geting connected to those politicians who could assist.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Adult Literacy Education- Home Tutors In Ikeja,yaba,surulere,ikoyi,magodo Lagos / Be A Laptop Millionaire Today / Deposit Rules Hurting Profit – First Bank CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.