Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Faithful With The Impossible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithful With The Impossible (339 Views)

Be Faithful With Your Vow. / Happy Pentecost Sunday To All Faithful Christians / How Jehovah Witness Called The Faithful Apostles False Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faithful With The Impossible by overcomersfaith(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2015
A word from the Lord puts you in control of events in your life, career and ministry. We are encourage to search out the deep things in the word of God so as to keep changing in your level of command.

Before now, there are things that scare me to my nerves but by the grace of God I am gaining control over them through revelations in the Word. For example, I come to the understanding that Jesus took my infirmities away and therefore I should not be sick, not to talk of any health condition.

So when confronted with such a situation all I need do is to locate a word or two in the word of God that handled such issue. I will keep saying it, keep confessing it till my spirit man subdue the flesh and I know that I will never be overcome by that situation and before you know it. It cease to trouble my mind and wholeness takes place. Praise God.

Read more@ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 22nd Of May 2015 / Check Out This Picture / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.