Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy (1615 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti: The First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Jessymez1(f): 12:17pm On May 21, 2015
Guys what will you do if a woman rape you, will you report her to police?

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
The bible says we should forgive grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by CountDracula(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
U know, life is too short to b reportin issues like dt
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by CountDracula(m): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
Jessymez1:
Guys what will you do if a woman rape you, will you report her to police?
grin I am the police in dis kinda situation
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by ifyan(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2015
It depends oh.

Imagine lara won me, did you expect me to call it molestation .
Capital= NO.

Or Mrs Buhari hmmmmm.

But for round, slack, olimpus has fallen, sis to ape etc.

Fat rape.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Jessymez1(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2015
CountDracula:

grin I am the police in dis kinda situation
i know is the kind of victim u like
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Brugo(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2015
Lol. The comments above are just classic! cheesy

Hmmm. Op is fine o.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Jessymez1(f): 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
Brugo:
Lol. The comments above are just classic! cheesy

Hmmm. Op is fine o.
ok
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by AreaFada2: 11:24am On May 26, 2015
It's one of those under-reported crimes. Like rape generally.

Very frightening the number of guys who have lost their virginity to one "auntie" or another. Usually a neighbour or minder seducing a boy between 7 and 15.

All abused/molested guys I know (now grown men) never reported it.

As for an adult guy reporting rape by a girl, good luck with that.

A guy can hardly win such case. The culprit girl will start crying and twist the story. She can say the guy promised her 50k after sex but he then refused to pay up. And she threatened to report him to the police and the guy now quickly ran to the police first.

95% of people will believe the girl. Unless there is video evidence, which is very unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Jessymez1(f): 5:59am On May 30, 2015
AreaFada2:
It's one of those under-reported crimes. Like rape generally.

Very frightening the number of guys who have lost their virginity to one "auntie" or another. Usually a neighbour or minder seducing a boy between 7 and 15.

All guys I know (now grown men) never reported it.

As for an adult guy reporting rape by a girl, good luck with that.

A guy can hardly win such case. The culprit girl will start crying and twist the story. She can say the guy promised her 50k after sex but he then refused to pay up. And she threatened to report him to the police and the guy now quickly ran to the police first.

95% of people will believe the girl. Unless there is video evidence, which is very unlikely.
yah i believe u
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Nobody: 6:15am On May 30, 2015
Report wetin??

Just enjoy the moment while it lasts..
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman To Rape A Guy by Nobody: 6:17am On May 30, 2015
ifyan:
It depends oh.
Imagine lara won me, did you expect me to call it molestation . Capital= NO.
Or Mrs Buhari hmmmmm.
But for round, slack, olimpus has fallen, sis to ape etc.
Fat rape.
. Kia these ones don marry naa...God no go show you mercy oo

(1) (Reply)

Neighbour Takes Woman To Court For Having Sex Soo Loudly / Fela Anikulapo’s Grandchild, Rolari Kuti Weds Australian Boo! / Emoney Share A Beautiful Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.