Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" (54587 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Freeze: "Uche Maduagwu Is A Flyer Boy, Not An Actor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by sugarbelly: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Read what the actor shared on his IG page, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREe_m-Fmh9/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

I am tired of all this sexual harassment from most of our so called female celebrities, especially top actresses in Nollywood... For the fact that i am single doesn't mean I should give in to your sexual advances.
Let me categorically state that I am single but am not searching... I have had so many actresses in nollywood played and toiled with my heart in the past, and am not ready to allow it happen again, why is it that every time I am on a movie location in Asaba, I get sexually harrassed by some actresses? I have tried to tell them politely that I am not interested in having any relationship yet, but they keep forcing themselves on me. The last movie location I was on in Enugu, that's how a particular actress tried to force herself on me while I was in the toilet... If not that i screamed aloud, i might had gotten myself raped..This is getting out of hand, and I think it is not good at all. I am not the type of actor that sleeps around, I am God fearing and the last thing I will ever do is to allow one actress seduce me into sleeping with her while am on a movie location, I don't mix business with pleasure dear, I am very professional. I know of some actors who will easily fall for this, but am sorry, am not like the rest. I have dignity.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/im-tired-of-being-sexually-harassed-by.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by sugarbelly: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
IG users came for him. See the insult they gave him on his IG comment grin grin grinSEE BLOODY COMMENTS

SAVAGE!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yet another unrelenting attention seeker

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by dikeigbo2(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
As the hot akara you be abi?....Continue

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by jieta: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
at ur age you are not searching. when will you start searching,nonsense attention seeker.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by nenedima(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
undecided undecided somebody pls help me out with a lonnnggg hiss...

40 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by orunto27: 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Try a hot one.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Chanchit: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
but she didn't succeed cos you are gay?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ffrreeee(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Notice me
If and only if your story is true, go back to your herbalist to reduce the potency of the juju he gave you
Oniroburuku

19 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by slurryeye: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Who is this one again?

For your mind you are the most handsome guy every actress wants to sleep with
Will you gerrarehere with this your stupid lie?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Name names oga or keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by aggen: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lie to fame.

Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by MasterofNL: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
sugarbelly:
[s]Read what the actor shared on his IG page, below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BREe_m-Fmh9/?taken-by=uchemaduagwu

I am tired of all this sexual harassment from most of our so called female celebrities, especially top actresses in Nollywood... For the fact that i am single doesn't mean I should give in to your sexual advances.
Let me categorically state that I am single but am not searching... I have had so many actresses in nollywood played and toiled with my heart in the past, and am not ready to allow it happen again, why is it that every time I am on a movie location in Asaba, I get sexually harrassed by some actresses? I have tried to tell them politely that I am not interested in having any relationship yet, but they keep forcing themselves on me. The last movie location I was on in Enugu, that's how a particular actress tried to force herself on me while I was in the toilet... If not that i screamed aloud, i might had gotten myself raped..This is getting out of hand, and I think it is not good at all. I am not the type of actor that sleeps around, I am God fearing and the last thing I will ever do is to allow one actress seduce me into sleeping with her while am on a movie location, I don't mix business with pleasure dear, I am very professional. I know of some actors who will easily fall for this, but am sorry, am not like the rest. I have dignity.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/im-tired-of-being-sexually-harassed-by.html[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by andreawills96(f): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
hmnn liars everywere

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by soberdrunk(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
I feel your pain bro!!! We are in the same situation, i have warned Nicki Minaj several times to stop calling my phone, the fact that she left Meek Mill because of me doesn't mean we must have a relationship.............

Since we are being childish angry angry angry angry

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Badgers14: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na so Nairaland girls dey pursue me upandan

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
nenedima:
undecided undecided somebody pls help me out with a lonnnggg hiss...

U be snail ni?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by bobbybrains(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by lastmaster(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bros, why you no get sense like this?

8 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Bayonle10: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
if na me nnko ?? shebi na me wan blow
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by goryorhal(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa oh things dey happen for naija ..

Of all the things wey dey happen na this one dey pain u oga actor ?

Continue

8 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Another liepod youth

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Misypee(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
I pity the girls throwing themselves on you, or maybe you're just seeking attention, theres really nothing special and exceptional about him, dunno what the fuss is about

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Vhicthorade(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Yeah, right? *Yimu*
Like you are that handsome or loaded.
Abeg SWERVE!

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by raphealolami(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why he con resemble JUJU for the pix?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Anderson56(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't even know dis dude #AttentionSeeker

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by arsenal33: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
the female celebrity no get taste

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Noted but wait o, why the sudden confession? Today's HIV thread to be blamed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by talk2saintify(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
ah so sorry for yhu...

so so sowie angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" by Israelsanni(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Stupidity of the highest order. Na him you no gree? Na so you for take blow na, now I don't even know you

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.