Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... (2417 Views)

Yahoo Masquerade Spotted At Lagos Cyber Cafe Seriously Chatting With Maga / Police Searching Santa Claus For Bomb / Guys This Pics Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by bamac(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2015
This lady is rich, i mean extremely rich, will you go for
her cause she is seriously looking for a handsome,
caring and God fearing man to spend the rest of her life
with. The man's financial status doesn't matter at all
(winks)...

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/05/picture-guys-this-lady-is-single-and.html?m=1

Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by ernecy(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2015
Why u no marry her op,,,, una go make good couple grin.....
Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by CountDracula(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2015
I think I'm in love
Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
shocked

Am a reverend father
Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by blessedapple: 2:45pm On May 22, 2015
I only like muscular ladies.
Please tell she to go for training first.
Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by Moarek5k: 7:09am On May 28, 2015
Re: Picture: Guys, This Lady Is Single And Seriously Searching... by hottest111: 11:10am On May 28, 2015
In Cynthia Morgan's voice ..." am taken"

(1) (Reply)

� Recession!!! See The Phone Conversation Between An OOU Student And MTN Custom / The Euro English / The Kind Of Animal You Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.