Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail (3407 Views)

Do People Do Juju For Yahoo Yahoo / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by kadeyy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2006
Pop3 Yahoo At Last!

This tool allows one to POP3 yahoo mail to any client (outlook, mozilla thunderbird, etc). I'm currently using it and it’s amazing.

No one has been able to POP3 yahoo since 2002. I guess they want us to visit the website to access our emails, obviously for sake of their advertisers. But this the internet age where no one can hold any hostages for too long.

Get it here. http://www.ypopsemail.com. There is also a link on the page to “How to configure your client”. Let's hope Yahoo will not find a way around it too soon! grin
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by hayprof(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2006
Tanx bro! wink Will Check dat out.
I've been longing for this smiley cheesy

Let's hope Yahoo will not find a way around it too soon! Grin
True,l ets hope. undecided
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by scribe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
@kadeyy
Thanks pal. I tried it and it works. It is such a great relief for me.
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by tomcat: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2006
hmm, yahoo had always had pop3 facility to be linked with MS outlook or outlook express so u can download ur emails in these clients,
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by scribe(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2006
@tomcat
That information is not correct. Check it out. Only subscribers that pay were allowed to connect using Email Clients. That is one of the advantage that Gmail has over yahoo. And probably the highest reason many people are switching to Gmail.
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by tomcat: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2006
yes you are right, although partly,
@yahoo.co.uk email accounts have access to the POP3 for sending and receiving. I setup up a new in August and works fine with MS outlook. Same applies for some other countries' yahoo sites like @yahoo.gr

However, a friend of mine that has @yahoo.com email he needs to pay $19.99 per year to get pop3 access,
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by naijafan(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2006
been using it for some time now. really cool!
Re: POP3 Support For Yahoo Mail by kamsik(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2006
if you you want to have the best I.T. skill kindly

if you you want to have the best Language Solutions

if you you want to have the best ATS, ICAN, A'Level
etc.

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Laptop For Sale For 30 Or Swap With A Phone / How To Watch Dstv On My Laptop / Best Method To Download Torrent Using IDM, By Far Btter Than Zbigz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.