Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ladies:which One Will You Choose? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies:which One Will You Choose? (1017 Views)

Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude? / See These Hot Ladies!!! Which Country Are They From?? / Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:which One Will You Choose? by ladyteska(f): 7:03pm On May 21, 2015
girls are rated mostly by what they are putting on and that is how they are classified....people no the look face again o,just wear your designers comot,everybody the look your side. that is why girls dont joke with their appearance.however,my question is....when you go out and you discover that you have to buy or do just one of this things because of financial shortage,which would you choose? 1.your hair 2.handbag 3.jewelry 4.dress 5.shoes
Re: Ladies:which One Will You Choose? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:12pm On May 21, 2015
I'll choose to wait until the wind of "financial shortage" blows past.

Good food first, for me.
Re: Ladies:which One Will You Choose? by ladyteska(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I'll choose to wait until the wind of "financial shortage" blows past.

Good food first, for me.
Nice one
Re: Ladies:which One Will You Choose? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmm ds one hard small, but i tink i wil go for dress cos i av nix and silky hair,, i can easily pack it anystyle put on ma sexy dress nd dash out,,, for sure magas must fall tongue
Re: Ladies:which One Will You Choose? by ChrisCharming(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2015
;DWs handbag,shoe or jewrY.i ll go 4. Nice outfit,pack my hair wella.wit my skin colour alone,4get it

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Python Kill Itself By Swallowing Prickly Porcupine (photos) / Lupita Nyong’o Arrives In Nairobi Incognito Under Heavy Security / Mama Awards: Wizkid, D’banj, Paul Okoye Mobbed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.