Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? (5004 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CV ??? / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate / Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by bigchica(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2015
Please I would appreciate... Charleschika@yahoo.com. Tanks
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by henrixx(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
I need too. Thanks.... Henryaloy70@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by dreamchazer: 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
usrilwan@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by shogz89: 9:44pm On May 22, 2015
Oluseunshogz@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
olu4life:

Aswear, some people are just gullible. See as dem dey drop mail.

In Nigeria, 95% RECRUITERS WILL THRASH IT. Una never need job. Keep dropping mail. Rubbish. Cant even read the sample.

Whao! Did you read the post at all? I doubt. Are you also a recruiter?

You don't just say rubbish you should be able to support yourself with something.
Thank you for your comment sir

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
tannytex:

pls I need also tannytex@gmail.com

Check you mail

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
bigchica:
Please I would appreciate... Charleschika@yahoo.com. Tanks

Check your inbox

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by olu4life(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
JSEARCH:

Whao! Did you read the post at all? I doubt. Are you also a recruiter?

You don't just say rubbish you should be able to support yourself with something.
Thank you for your comment sir
Lol, I understand that the hustle is REAL!!. U and I know d truth. Market must to sell sha. Ride on undecided tongue
NEXT!!!
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2015
egbejustine20@yahoo.com thanks
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 11:57pm On May 22, 2015
olu4life:

Lol, I understand that the hustle is REAL!!. U and I know d truth. Market must to sell sha. Ride on undecided tongue
NEXT!!!
JSEARCH:
In this part of the world, this format is rarely used. But it is gaining acceptance.
Trying it will do you more good than you think. Truly, it can give you an edge. O YES! IT CAN.
Thanks

Sir, I will prefer you read the original post again.
Are you angry that people are making requests? Please don't. I never sold it. It is absolutely free sir. If you need it, signify.

Thanks
Also try to check the Governor Elect cv here on the post.

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by ademasta(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2015
JSEARCH:
In this part of the world, this format is rarely used. But it is gaining acceptance.
Trying it will do you more good than you think. Truly, it can give you an edge. O YES! IT CAN.

In case you need a template (editable), I can get you one free.

Note: Terms and conditions dey sha o. lol

Edited: Please I am sorry I will not respond to questions relating to what program can open the file any longer. I stated it clearly in the mail sent out to all yet it is worrisome that people keep asking despite the clarity of it in the mail. It is obvious that our people don't read.

Take note @ all
Thanks
pls i also need it, kindly inbox me master.aderemi@gmail.com.
Tnx.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 11:09am On May 23, 2015
ademasta:

pls i also need it, kindly inbox me master.aderemi@gmail.com.
Tnx.

Check your mail

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 11:11am On May 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
egbejustine20@yahoo.com thanks

Check your mail

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 11:41am On May 23, 2015
henrixx:
I need too. Thanks.... Henryaloy70@gmail.com

Sent

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Abraham2013(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2015
Plz send me a copy let me see, I need to work on my cv abrahamifeanyi2010@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 6:05pm On May 23, 2015
Abraham2013:
Plz send me a copy let me see, I need to work on my cv
abrahamifeanyi2010@gmail.com

ok
Check

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by frankolett(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2015
JSEARCH:

Check you mail
Frankolet@gmail.com pls send me a copy
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by fizho: 5:12am On May 24, 2015
pls send template to fizzoadeshina@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 24, 2015
Op, am with you ooo,

andrewotene@gmail.com

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by OKUSgly(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2015
Pls kindly send me the cv templete via this mail. Peteranimam83@yahoo.com. Tanks!!!
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by hydee0k(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
Kindly send me the template via simplesoul06@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 12:20pm On May 25, 2015
Abraham2013:
Plz send me a copy let me see, I need to work on my cv
abrahamifeanyi2010@gmail.com

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 12:21pm On May 25, 2015
hydee0k:
Kindly send me the template via simplesoul06@gmail.com

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 25, 2015
PLS Assist me with a template... emmysenior@yahoo.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by JSEARCH: 1:10pm On May 25, 2015
emmyrichie:
PLS Assist me with a template... emmysenior@yahoo.com

check

Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Tazermatic(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2016
hello bro..please help me out with the template tazermatic@gmail.com
thanks
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Tolution1: 4:58am On Jan 09, 2016
pls send to me too
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2016
JSEARCH:

In case you need a template (editable), I can get you one free.

Note: Terms and conditions dey sha o. lol

Edited: Please I am sorry I will not respond to questions relating to what program can open the file any longer. I stated it clearly in the mail sent out to all yet it is worrisome that people keep asking despite the clarity of it in the mail. It is obvious that our people don't read.

Take note @ all
Thanks
aliduabdul@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by rayornb(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2016
gerraldinaction@gmail.com
Re: What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? by Mishaelonye(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
mitchonye@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources 2018 Recruitment / Beware Of Excel & Grace Consulting In PHC / Massive Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.