Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child (785 Views)

TECNO Mobile Twitter Account Hacked / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child by DoroBen: 8:32pm On May 21, 2015
Okay, I am beginning to fall in love with these Tecno Guys - I just visited their page - and apparently they are doing somethings their competitors are not doing i.e. not just SELLING PHONES TO the NIGERIAN MARKET but also giving back to the people that made them great.

Today Tecno mobile announced that for the May 27th celebration, they would be giving back to the children. see the post below:

So all the fans have to do is share the post - the more share the more money they are able to give out to the kids.

Aren't you impressed?

Re: Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child by MissTechy(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2015
nice
Re: Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child by kunlesufyan(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2015
Cool!!! I hope the give children that actually needs it
Re: Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child by MissTechy(f): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Cool!!! I hope the give children that actually needs it

same here

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile Sha --- Now They Are Giving Back To The Nigerian Child by moneymaker24(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
Saw the post and shared it ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Best 9 Android Applications / Google Finally Release Android 6.0 Marshmallow Direct Download Links / After Rooting What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.