Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,220 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade (667 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) / Copy My Trade Free To Your Forex Account And Make Huge Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade by hellokitty2: 5:22am On May 22, 2015
Info:
IronFX is the global leader in online trading. It always brings extensive offers for traders. I, one of the fortunate IB of IronFX, offering you a Big Cash Back from your trade. When you open a trade you can see some loss in your account. This is called spread. I am offering you a big cash back form this loss. This is not bonus. It is real money. Whether you close your trade in profit or loss you will get your cash back and if you loose your money in forex you can again start trading with this.

For the process of getting this offer and for more details please visit the following link -

http://www.forextradebd.com/promotion-offer
Re: Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade by gafmod: 8:22am On May 22, 2015
F*cking b*st@rds!!! M*th*rfuc*ers!!!
Re: Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade by croce(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ironfx has withdrawal issues. It seems they are going bankrupt. Immediately they find out that you are calling to make inquiries about your withdrawal request they will stop picking your calls. They don't reply to mails related to withdrawal as well. I have made successful withdrawals in the past but recently they have been behaving like a bucket shop broker.
hellokitty2:
Info:
IronFX is the global leader in online trading. It always brings extensive offers for traders. I, one of the fortunate IB of IronFX, offering you a Big Cash Back from your trade. When you open a trade you can see some loss in your account. This is called spread. I am offering you a big cash back form this loss. This is not bonus. It is real money. Whether you close your trade in profit or loss you will get your cash back and if you loose your money in forex you can again start trading with this.

For the process of getting this offer and for more details please visit the following link -

http://www.forextradebd.com/promotion-offer
Re: Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade by instaforexngr(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
croce:
Ironfx has withdrawal issues. It seems they are going bankrupt. Immediately they find out that you are calling to make inquiries about your withdrawal request they will stop picking your calls. They don't reply to mails related to withdrawal as well. I have made successful withdrawals in the past but recently they have been behaving like a bucket shop broker.
My friend, if you need a broker that would never give you
withdrawal issues, then use instaforex.com
use their local IB in Nigeria: www.forextrading23.com

(1) (Reply)

1000mom Earning 1million Naira Monthly / How MTN Intended To Fund 1.3trillion Fined By NCC / Customs Generate N1.2bn From Rice Imports In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.