Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf (834 Views)

Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by Visocrate(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2015
This wonderful snake was seen with three heads and it was said that the snake strikes with the three heads but eats only with a single head what an incredible creature Tufiakwa

Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2015
Emmmmm I jst hv 1 question wu tuk dt pix
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by KellyNicole(f): 7:54am On May 22, 2015
indian pple dn relocate 2 jalingo?
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by sammieblaize: 7:58am On May 22, 2015
KellyNicole:
indian pple dn relocate 2 jalingo?
exactly what i was about to ask.. people post things without any iota of truth

1 Like

Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by thorpido(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2015
Op,na indian community for jalingo be dis?
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by Jayboi(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2015
this one na siamese snake
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by MissSlimbody(f): 8:16am On May 22, 2015
This pic is old nah, and it was Enugu then. Now its Jalingo,alright.
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by satelliteDISH(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2015
This one na photomarket, photostore or photoshop?
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by Visocrate(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2015
this snake pic was imported from facebook o though no concrete source as to whether it is real or not
Re: See The Three Heads Snake That Captured The Attention Of Residentsf by Youngmolis: 11:08am On May 22, 2015
Pls who tuk dat is too scary

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nairalanders Mistaking My Identity. / National Identification Number Mandatory From September 1, 2015 - NIMC / What Is Your Favorite Nairaland Emoticon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.