Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

God Is Working His Plan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Working His Plan (446 Views)

An Atheist Reveals His Plan. #shocking! / Is Working On Sunday Really A Sin? / Your God Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Working His Plan by gbamike(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2015
I will continue to shake all things. I will continue to apply pressure and will continue to remain faithful to the process I have initiated in your life. And when you feel the shaking, and when you feel the pressure in your life, this is time to be aware and observe. This is time to discern and understand the day and season in which you are living.
The days you are now entering will be unlike days passed. For in these days shakings will continue. And these days the birth pangs will increase. They will increase....finish reading at https://gracevile.
Re: God Is Working His Plan by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2015
... God is such a complex douche-bag.. but hey.. nice write up.. mene mene tekel um parsin
Re: God Is Working His Plan by adexsimply(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2015
You can keep shaking until those delusions are shaken out of your brain

(1) (Reply)

Islam Or Deeper Life:which Of These Two Have More Strict Laws? / Saint Of The Day / Open Heaven Daily Devotional By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.