Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. (1431 Views)

How To Implement Firebase In An Android Chat App / Lessons In How Not To Implement Application Security / I Will Implement Voguepay Payment For Your Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by alcuin(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2015
Ok....I'm working on a project and this involves registering client's businesses and helping them collect charges for their services from their own clients. I want to payment procedure whereby my clients' bank details, which will be registered with me, is automatically credited when a purchase is made on the client's business shop on my portal.

How do I go about this?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by bomsy1(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2015
@alcuin please specify the platform you are currently working on... thanks.
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by alcuin(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2015
bomsy1:
@alcuin please specify the platform you are currently working on... thanks.

It's an online platform, a website, were organizations or association collect dues from members. So, I have many associations registered, there members logon to the portal and pay via credit or debit cards, and I want the amount credited straight on to the organization's bank account.
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
It is easier if you watch a YouTube videos about integrating debit and credit card .You will understand the process more better .Goodluck
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
It is easier if you watch a YouTube video about integrating debit and credit card .You will understand the process more better .Goodluck
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 22, 2015
When they say platform, it's talking about programming language you use on the Web. I would not just say program. And you hit enter on your keyboard, and voila, e commerce website stands in front of you, era of manner falling from heaven has long gone.
What have u done? Show some source codes, from there, let's help you out.

Have fun
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by alcuin(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
gimakon:
When they say platform, it's talking about programming language you use on the Web. I would not just say program. And you hit enter on your keyboard, and voila, e commerce website stands in front of you, era of manner falling from heaven has long gone.
What have u done? Show some source codes, from there, let's help you out.

Have fun

I work on python django, building everything from scratch using the framework. I am looking for a third party company which can implement the payment procedure I stated earlier.

Thanks.
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by bomsy1(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2015
@OP i would advice you contact Interswitch directly since it involves an individual bank account, I believe they have APIs for such, you might need to setup Merchant IDs for your customers and link them to your payment gateways. Basically, finding a third party company for your task might be challenging, considering, most would be dealing with a foreign account. Haing said that, Paypal might come in handy if you trust the email stuff... Hope that helped smiley
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2015
bomsy1:
@OP i would advice you contact Interswitch directly since it involves an individual bank account, I believe they have APIs for such, you might need to setup Merchant IDs for your customers and link them to your payment gateways. Basically, finding a third party company for your task might be challenging, considering, most would be dealing with a foreign account. Haing said that, Paypal might come in handy if you trust the email stuff... Hope that helped smiley

Um, one thing is API another thing is programming it to use THAT API, he's looking for a hand to assist him do something like this.
@op, pls study how to program e commerce sites in python. Then you good to go, get books and other documentations. Have fun
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by bomsy1(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2015
@gimakon,
oh sorry, i thought he said he built his site from scratch using django... I just assumed he must be good in python, my bad cool.
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by alcuin(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
bomsy1:

Okay, I hope InterSwitch can. Thanks.

By the way.....programming the API is not a problem, I'm just looking for a company which can handle this kind of transactions as I don't want to personally process cash transfers.

Thanks
Re: How To Implement Realtime And Dynamic Payment Procedure. by amiratobi(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2015
alcuin:

Okay, I hope InterSwitch can. Thanks.

By the way.....programming the API is not a problem, I'm just looking for a company which can handle this kind of transactions as I don't want to personally process cash transfers.

Thanks

Hi Sir, Please visit www.remita.net . Remita is an online payments provider that will allow your merchants receive funds via cards, Internet Banking, Mobile wallets (Paga, Pocketmoni), Bank Branches etc. Also there is no set up fee! Please register on the Remita website and send a mail to info@systemspecs.com.ng for us to get started on the integration. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

FREE WEB HOSTING: This One Is Amazing, No Limits No Suspension, No Downtime / I Built A Chatbot For Cinema Lovers, Please Check It Out / Learn ASP.NET MVC 5 Live And Direct On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.