Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,811 members, 7,841,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! (1583 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! by sonate: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
Arthritis is a crippling disease & can be very painful. Doctors say there is no cure to arthritis but they have so many drugs to relief the symtoms only. Apart from prescribing drugs & exercise, they will advice that to learn to live with it. I suffered severe pain from arthritis & lower back pain for 15 good years until i discovered this Amazing Miracle Suppliment. This suppliment is scientifically proved, NAFDAC approved available in pharmacy shops but rarely prescribed by doctors for cure. Coupled with this suppliment is a programm designed by an American doctor which i put into use. Since then all aches and pains have disappeared. Once again i am enjoying life to the full at the age of 60 plus. I guarantee that you too will soon say bye bye to arthritis, lower back, Knee joint pain etc. For free report send email to arthritiscure4sure@gmail.com or sms only 08054281048 or call 017422281

Re: Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! by stnonymus(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Message Deleted

Re: Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! by sonate: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2009
Hello st_nonymus. Do you have to post your product on my posting? You already have your posting with 62 replies. Do you think swissgarde & Ormega plus are the only remedy for arthritis. What i have is totally different from yours. Give others a chance & stop your Guerilla marketing.
Re: Discover The Cure To Arthritis. There Is No Need To Continue To Suffer Anymore! by stnonymus(m): 4:42am On Feb 24, 2009
Sorry about that bro.Just thought i'd share it.No harm intended.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Li Jinpeng's Extra Five Fingers, Six Toes / 19 Tricks And Weird Things You Didn’t Know Your Body Could Do / Health Tips For Pregnant Mums In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.