Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' (703 Views)

Robbers Attack First Bank Emure Branch, In Ekiti State (photos) / Robbers Attack First Bank Amaraku, In Imo (Photos) / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' by donkelly2(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2015
First bank male staff be like

To the male customers
staff: what can we do for u
customer: am here to apply for ATM
staff: fill this form (hand the form to the customer)
customer: am done
staff: wait.

Now To the female customer 'still the same staff'
staff: 'smile' welcome to first bank
customer: thanks, am here to apply for ATM
staff: ok fill this form (hand the form to her)
customer: done
staff: sit done here (point a sit in front of him) 'remember the male customer came first and he's standing

the staff attend to the female customer and the process goes like this

staff: 'smile' how are u doing
female customer: fine oh 'smile back'
just then the male staff start flirting with her
#theyisGodoh
GOD go pay una back oh
Re: My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' by somcherry(f): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
Lmao cheesy
Re: My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' by proficienc(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2015
You saying you wont do the same? Brother, we are all more inclined to be mild with the fairer sex.
Re: My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' by donkelly2(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2015
'The same' no na is just too bad

treat all both 'male & female' with respect. beside time is money standing for over 2hours and he (staff) flirting like mumu :v is bad

proficienc:
You saying you wont do the same? Brother, we are all more inclined to be mild with the fairer sex.
Re: My Experience At First Bank Today 'just Too Awful' by Deluxewize(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
I go too para

(1) (Reply)

Awaiting Trial Prisoners Kill Cop Inside Cells / Rick Ross Finally Granted Bail And Released From Jail / Man Goes On Stabbing Spree At Jerusalem Gay Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.