Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Victim Of Ejigbo Pepper Sodomy Recounts Ordea - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victim Of Ejigbo Pepper Sodomy Recounts Ordea (820 Views)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Ejigbo Pepper Sodomy Recounts Ordea by kapkris: 11:08am On May 22, 2015
One of the victims of the Ejigbo pepper sodomy, Mrs Ajoke Agomo, has narrated how she and her daughters were beaten and how pepper mixed with dry gin was rubbed inside their private parts by OPC members & some Ejigbo market leaders over allegations that they stole in the market sometime in 2013.

Speaking at the resumed hearing of the case at the Ikeja High Court yesterday May 21st, Mrs Agomo said an OPC member had stormed her home in search of her daughter, alleging that she stole at the market place.

"I told him that I did not know Nike’s whereabouts and he started searching the house. Later, he sighted my daughter coming in through the gate. This made him to slap my face. As he was dragging my daughter away with another man named Tinrin, I rushed to tell my husband what has happened. When my husband and I got to the market place they had already stripped my daughter and my step daughter (Julie) naked. They then took hold of me and proceeded to strip me naked and rubbed pepper all over my face and private parts. The Baba Oloja and others mixed pepper with gin before rubbing the mixture into our private parts and stirring the place with a stick. They then beat us mercilessly with pankere (cane). We were all pleading with them but they did not listen. After some time, Baba Oloja asked my husband to bring N150,000 which we could not produce as we didn’t have. We then begged him and he collected N20,000 from us”. "she said

According to Mrs Agomo, the Baba Oloja and some market leaders convienced their landlord to throw her and her family out of where they were living.

"I sought refuge at a mechanic’s workshop and it was during this process that my baby, Janet, who I was nursing, died. But I am not blaming anyone for her death. I accepted that it is the will of God,” she said.

The next hearing on the case comes up July 14th.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camps / Photos: Pastor Pours Acid On His Ex Lover For Dumping Him In Zimbabwe / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.