Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do You Remember WANAWAP!? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Remember WANAWAP!? (3303 Views)

Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) / Guys: Do You Remember Buying And Using Any Of These? / Do You Still Remember This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by sleeknick: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
Long time ago there was this mobile chating site called wanawap before the emegence of 2go and the likes. It was rilli fun with the auto refresh feature. I have to mention someone for them to know ur chatting with them. I made a lot of friends then. It just disappeared all of a sudden.
Share your experience here

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by bongolistik(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
How time flies

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by sleeknick: 12:53pm On May 22, 2015
Na so o
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by timilehing(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2015
There was a UK based online forum/chatting site then, the Web address is bluepulse.com.I made lots of foreign friends there back in 2007/08. It disappeared around 2009
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Warlord3000(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by philemonokukwe: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2017
I have missed wanawap and mocospace still exist....

It was indeed 2008 online chatting was so sweet.

I am on The move to make great one as I am now a core programmer

Call me to share you opinion: 08068701589

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by SpaxeX(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Peperonity.com anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by hriz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
I feel like a freak because I was on wanawap. Wap.tuz.az,prperonity, etc even still on NAF but hardly av d tym to chat on WhatsApp sef
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Stevengold(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
I just remembered the name Wanawap, and decided to Google it. Waha!!! Some Nairalnders used it!!!
I so missed wanawap.
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by DamolaDamola: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Stevengold:
I just remembered the name Wanawap, and decided to Google it. Waha!!! Some Nairalnders used it!!!
I so missed wanawap.
I just remember now too and decided to google it. Mehn! Miss the good old days
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by DozieMartin: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2020
SpaxeX:
Peperonity.com anyone?

Eyaaaa...I still remember that one
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Samson4luv(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Yes I remember, I was very active den on wanawap
My username den was nd still "samson4luv"
Nd even till today, my fbk, twitter nd instagram is still "samson4luv"
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Madegoke(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11
My user name then was Marea but people mistake the name to be maria but is actually m-area. And I have one babe there that time bleedinluv that's her username but her real name is biola. Men gone are the days.
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Stevengold(m): 8:59am On Mar 12
Really brings back memories....
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by udemzyudex(m): 9:08am On Mar 12
Lol... Way back.
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Tecnophone: 8:29pm On Mar 12
kobrawap, MySpace?
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by Azazyel: 10:09pm On Mar 12
Fotochatter, sefan, waptrick, wapking
Re: Do You Remember WANAWAP!? by bishop212(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12
timilehing:
There was a UK based online forum/chatting site then, the Web address is bluepulse.com.I made lots of foreign friends there back in 2007/08. It disappeared around 2009

ah bluepulse! uve just reminded me of a phaze in my life. ah bluepulse that year.fotochatter too was great.they were fun cos it was new, making foreign friends with our small java phones.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Zyphon V2 Handler [stable] / There Is Only Two Networks In Nigeria / How Can I Connect My Blackberry Curve 2 To My Laptop So That I Can Use The Phone As A Modem To Browse On My Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.