Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin (808 Views)

Happy Birthday NRI PRIEST a.k.a Odenigbo Aroli / Happy Birthday, Ifyalways / 'Happy Birthday' In Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by huxley(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
Today (12 Feb 2009) marks exactly 200 years since the greatest of human liberators, Charles Darwin, was born. Scientist in enlightened parts of the world are celebrating the bicentenial of Darwin's birth by raising awareness of the ideas of this great man. So please, join me and others to talk to our friends and families about Charles Darwin and the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection.

BBC have got a website dedicated to the celebration of the work of this august of men.

Order a free copy of the Tree Of Life (not the one in the garden of Eden) from the site.
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Darwin.

These are the people who should be celebrated and not that man of an unknown father!
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by jamace(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Darwin. Please, inform our close allies baboons, chimpanzees, orangutans and gorillas to evolve to humans fast. We the people of this world are tired of the stress of being humans and want to evolve to the next level grin. Please, which level are we humans going to evolve to? This is to enable us plan for it grin grin grin,
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
jamace:

Happy Birthday Darwin. Please, inform our close allies baboons, chimpanzees, orangutans and gorillas to evolve to humans fast. We the people of this world are tired of the stress of being humans and want to evolve to the next level grin. Please, which level are we humans going to evolve to? This is to enable us plan for it grin grin grin,

I am sure Darwin wrote about brain evolution somewhere. It seems some people weren't born to reason and their descendants also took after their low IQ! grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by jamace(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
I am sure Darwin wrote about[b] brain evolution [/b] somewhere. It seems some people weren't born to reason and their descendants also took after their low IQ!

Evolution is more than brain development alone. Please confer with Darwin grin grin.
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
jamace:

Evolution is more than brain development alone. Please confer with Darwin grin grin.

Everything in men evolved, so did the intellectual aspect.

I can see some people are still far behind. *roll eyes*
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Muza(m): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2009
Darwin was and is still a lair
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2009
Muza:

Darwin was and is still a lair

Always better than that one wey you dey call god.
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
Everything in men evolved, so did the intellectual aspect.

I can see some people are still far behind. *roll eyes*
What did I say and what are you arguing about? It's like some people always think opposite. If you say "yes", they automatically answer" no" like robbots grin grin. Allow your brain to undergo evolution before you talk, you hear? grin grin.
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
jamace:

What did I say and what are you arguing about? It's like some people always think opposite. If you say "yes", they automatically answer" no" like robbots grin grin. Allow your brain to undergo evolution before you talk, you hear? grin grin.

If you ever dare use any smart form to insult me I swear you won't have peace on this section until I say so!
Re: Happy Birthday, Mr. Charles Darwin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
Already existing topic.

I have to eliminate it!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-233077.0.html

(1)

Do You Know Why Elders Won't Let Our Culture Change? / Ornament Designs,monograming And General Printing / Teaching Formally In "pidgin Or Native Languages" At Our Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.