Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? (1247 Views)

Suggest Threads For Frontpage Here / Why Islam Will No More Grow / Why Islam Prohibits Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
Assalamu'alaiku waramatu lah wabarakatu.
I have observed, most times Islamic thread don't make front page on this forum. At times, on a friday you will hardly see any on the front page.

Other religions, you will see not less than 5 threads on the front page on their day of worship.
Please, fellow brothers and sisters in Islam, help let bro. MacTunji know about this.

A/slm.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by Kazrem(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2015
I observe that too. Even the one that makes FT generate few traffics.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
@ Kazrem. I did observe that too. sometimes, on a Friday, no one makes front page.

Meanwhile, there will be like almost 4-5 threads of other faiths on the front page on their days of worship.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by Kazrem(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
@ Kazrem. I did observe that too. sometimes, on a Friday, no one makes front page.

Meanwhile, there will be like almost 4-5 threads of other faiths on the front page on their days of worship.
It then becomes our collective responsibility to ensure that there is Islamic thread that makes front page on every Friday, at least one if not four.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2015
Kazrem:

It then becomes our collective responsibility to ensure that there is Islamic thread that makes front page on every Friday, at least one if not four.
Yea, its becomes our collective responsibility.
I will start a topic which I will title ''The Hereafter''. I will be updating every friday (s) Insha Allah.
Watch out Bro.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by udatso: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
I have not noticed this. Even if it's true, how many of us even comment on the few that make fp. Most of our fp topics hardly exceed 2 pages. Let's be reasonable. This issue is uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
udatso:
I have not noticed this. Even if it's true, how many of us even comment on the few that make fp. Most of our fp topics hardly exceed 2 pages. Let's be reasonable. This issue is uncalled for

Well, I quit agree with you that our FP threads hardly exceed 2 pages.
I will relate that to lack of knowledge about Islam among us.
Allahu alam, we have the internet at our disposal, all we need to do is to browse and acquire some knowledge from there. Unlike our past scholars, such as Ibn Kathir, Ibn Tammiyya and co. Who have to travel wide and near to acquire the knowledge.

This is really a wake up call to the present generation of this Ummah, especially the youths to learn about Islam, to contribute in the discussion of Islamic topics. Don't be shy, or whatsoever people may think about you, like '' this person is a muslim, I will avoid him/her''
Remember, this people won't be with you in your grave nor on the day of Judgement.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by udatso: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Well, I quit agree with you that our FP threads hardly exceed 2 pages.
I will relate that to lack of knowledge about Islam among us.
Allahu alam, we have the internet at our disposal, all we need to do is to browse and acquire some knowledge from there. Unlike our past scholars, such as Ibn Kathir, Ibn Tammiyya and co. Who have to travel wide and near to acquire the knowledge.

This is really a wake up call to the present generation of this Ummah, especially the youths to learn about Islam, to contribute in the discussion of Islamic topics. Don't be shy, or whatsoever people may think about you, like '' this person is a muslim, I will avoid him/her''
Remember, this people won't be with you in your grave nor on the day of Judgement.
Yeah. I understand. If you have been here for long and you knew how our topics started making fp on Friday, you wouldn't bring up this issue. No one is shying away. I am just saying we should know when to fight for our right. This case isn't such. When our topics stopped making fp, so many Muslim brothers here including me actively fought to ensure that they did. Now that our topics have made fp, should we start asking for a certain number that must make fp? Remember this site isn't ours. In all religions in Nigeria, only Islam has a separate section in nairaland and the owner isn't even a Muslim. Let's be fair to him.
Even yiu a Muslim, you don't have Islam for muslim as one of your most active section. Let's sanitise ourself before we scream marginalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2015
udatso:

Yeah. I understand. If you have been here for long and you knew how our topics started making fp on Friday, you wouldn't bring up this issue. No one is shying away. I am just saying we should know when to fight for our right. This case isn't such. When our topics stopped making fp, so many Muslim brothers here including me actively fought to ensure that they did. Now that our topics have made fp, should we start asking for a certain number that must make fp? Remember this site isn't ours. In all religions in Nigeria, only Islam has a separate section in nairaland and the owner isn't even a Muslim. Let's be fair to him.
Even yiu a Muslim, you don't have Islam for muslim as one of your most active section. Let's sanitise ourself before we scream marginalisation.

I did appreciate. Well, I haven't been here for long, that's why I complain.

Catholic/Trinitarians have their own separate section too.
Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by udatso: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I did appreciate. Well, I haven't been here for long, that's why I complain.

Catholic/Trinitarians have their own separate section too.
Ok
Correction : Catholic, protestants, agnostics, athiests, traditional worshippers or pagans, jehovah witness and all other faith only have one section which is Religion section. Catholic /Trinitarians do not have a dedicated section. They all share one section

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Threads Hardly Make Front Page On A Friday? by habeebatstore: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
Assalamu'alaiku waramatu lah wabarakatu.
I have observed, most times Islamic thread don't make front page on this forum. At times, on a friday you will hardly see any on the front page.

Other religions, you will see not less than 5 threads on the front page on their day of worship.
Please, fellow brothers and sisters in Islam, help let bro. MacTunji know about this.

Yes, we are not given relevance as other religions, this needs to be properly addressed

A/slm.

(1) (Reply)

Second Wife Issue / Preparing The Deceased And Janazah Prayers(VIDEO) / Lagos: Update On Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.