Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So (1631 Views)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by my2cents(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2006
I told you all it wdnt last. Here's potential proof:

http://mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Ring_Alarm.html

Read it and "weep" grin
Re: Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by kiki(f): 4:15am On Sep 14, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by gigitte(f): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
lol one more opinion in a sea of many, why should we believe this one?
Re: Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by ikamefa(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2006
tralalalalalalalalalallalalalalalal! cheesy
Re: Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by LOVE4(f): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2006
OK, I THINK B4 U ELABORATE ON THIS TOPIC, U SHLD LISTEN TO THE LYRICS WELL,THE PART WHERE THE WRITER SAYS BEYONCE WROTE ABOUT RIHANNA SELLING 5,000 OR 500,000 WAS JUST FOUL INFO ON SELLING AN OLD STORY,WHAT BEYONCE WROTE AND SANG WAS:

"HE'S SO ARROGANT AND BOLD
BUT SHE GONNA LIKE DAT SHIT I KNOW"

MY CONCLUSION, FIND THE FACTS,LISTEN TO THE SONG WELL AND YOU BE THE JUDGE!!
Re: Beyonce And Rihanna - I Told You So by my2cents(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2006
As someone who seldom listens to hiphop these days (y? cos to me, as Nas's album' title says, "Hip Hop is dead" - its all the same stuff), the lyrics wasnt the point of my post (sorry for not making it clearer).

Letz face it folks, hip hop couples rarely (emphasis on "rarely", so pls, dont get it twisted grin) last and sorry to sound -ve, but I don't c this one lasting long either.

Time will tell I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! / Hello: Im Kid Konnect / Good Music Gone Gbobal. Rasheed - Undoubtable On Im1music.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.