Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] (1435 Views)

Mtn 1gb For N200, 2.5gb For N500 And 5gb For N1000 – Night Plan. / Cheapest Data For Android/pc: GLO Launches 1000 For 2GB / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] by enifex(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2015
We brought it back again…I am Very Sure Many Of
You guys Know one or two things about the MTN
Free 150MB Which was posted Last Year August,
Believe me the MTN 150MB Tweak seems to be
blazing till date but it wasn’t Good enough cos i
can see some of my Brothers/Sisters were Still Complaining about the Tweak not working for
them which I also Confirmed Just of recent.. Thats not the Issue, The fact is that Lazy being can’t
use tweak, so if You are the lazy type i advice You
to ignore this Post cos this tweak works for all sim
cad without any issue… After Enjoying the MTN Free imei Tweaking GB for
months, MTN Upgraded her Server which seems to
be the mai Reason why imei tweawking stoped on
all MTN Sim but with time everything would be on
track as usual… The good news is that MTN is at it again by dishing
out 1GB free data plan again that Last Long for
24hours for free acces to “JUMIA, HELLO FOOD,
JOVAGO, CARMUDI, LAMUDI, KAYMU, EASI TAXI,
JOBBERMAN”. This is the more reason I’d advice every internet
freaks like to have more than two or more sim
cards for all networks, so you can easily swap to
the network that hosts an awoof plan. HOW CAN I GET FREE ONE GB ON MY MTN SIM? Dial: *662*7# And Select JUMIA OR any of Your
Choice but I will I advice You to Choose Jumia for
the First time then Go for other Plan After 24hours
of using JUMIA Free 24Hours Plan…

NOTE: After dialing the code You may See
“Transaction Failed” don’t worry Just wait for some
Mins to Receive You Confirmation message Each
plan last long for 24Hours….

TIPS: See Short Code for each Plan Bellow to make
it More Easier and code to check available data

Source : http://nairaland.com/ever-blazing-rock-on-mtn-1gb-data-perfectly-working-with-android-pc-iphone-tab-e-t-c/
Re: MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] by obosirow: 6:56pm On May 22, 2015
9ja for life
Re: MTN 1GB Data [perfectly Working With Android, PC, Iphone, Tab, E.t.c] by bongolistik(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2015
old stuff

(1) (Reply)

My Injoo Fire Stuck At Startup Screen After I Installed Chainfire 3d / Tecno Y6 Official Discussion Thread / Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.