Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones (855 Views)

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Flimsy Excuse Muslims Give For Not Criticizing Islamic Terrorism / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by onila(f): 7:07pm On May 22, 2015
I wish Muslims give family members more days to mourn their loved ones before they bury them
when a muslim dies, the next day already buried
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2015
The romance section seems to be boring these days so this is your next troll ground.

Why patronise me? I give you a free 6 month maintenance on installations, my installations are very neat with no lose cables, I have testimonials from famous nairalanders I can give you upon request.

Contact me for the installation of your CCTV cameras or intercom(PABX): 07035432286 BBM:2B9BC38B
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by onila(f): 7:21pm On May 22, 2015
Engrtemmy:
The romance section seems to be boring these days so this is your next troll ground.

Why patronise me? I give you a free 6 month maintenance on installations, my installations are very neat with no lose cables, I have testimonials from famous nairalanders I can give you upon request.

Contact me for the installation of your CCTV cameras or intercom(PABX): 07035432286 BBM:2B9BC38B
grin
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by adexsimply(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2015
Well, what will "mourning their loved ones" do to their loved ones? Bring them back?
The only problem I've got with this practice is that, It eliminates every chance of the dead regaining consciousness or something. I mean, what if the person is not totally dead?
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by onila(f): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
adexsimply:
Well, what will "mourning their loved ones" do to their loved ones? Bring them back?
The only problem I've got with this practice is that, It eliminates every chance of the dead regaining consciousness or something. I mean, what if the person is not totally dead?
when I say more time

i mean like a week is enough

not over 3 months
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by adexsimply(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2015
onila:
when I say more time

i mean like a week is enough

not over 3 months

I quite agree with you on giving more time, what I don't agree with is your reason for giving more time, which is:"to mourn them". That sounds too sentimental as mourning them actually does nothing to the dead. "Dead is dead".
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by onila(f): 8:14pm On May 22, 2015
adexsimply:
I quite agree with you on giving more time, what I don't agree with is your reason for giving more time, which is:"to mourn them". That sounds too sentimental as mourning them actually does nothing to the dead. "Dead is dead".
Time to prepare

mourn a little

before seeing yr loved one under

nothing wrong, when I meaning mourning
u dont have to weep like as if yr dying

just time, just time
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by adexsimply(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
onila:
Time to prepare

mourn a little

before seeing yr loved one under

nothing wrong, when I meaning mourning
u dont have to weep like as if yr dying

just time, just time
I get your point. smiley
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by UyiIredia(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2015
onila:
I wish Muslims give family members more days to mourn their loved ones before they bury them

It's better that way since it reduces the stress and expenses of Christian and pagan burials.
Re: I Wish Muslims Give Family Members More Days To Mourn Their Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:40am On May 23, 2015
onila:

how does burying a dead body stop the living from mourning?

perhaps you wanna wait and see if they would be resurrected...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Out, I Hardly Wake Up Each Time I Fall Asleep. / What Our Parents Pray Against / The Pasuma Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.