Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. (747 Views)

7 Reasons Being An Entrepreneur, A Great Life Decision / We Took The Best Economic Decision- Emefiele / Help On Business Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by memski(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
Am a serving corp member and will be done with service soon. Am having serious changes taking decision on what to venture into after service, I so much like business, and my family is ready to back me up financially when I come up with a proposal of business to do. My problem is now taking a decision on a particular business, I ve thought of building materials, and electrical accessories. please nairalanders, if anyone knows the aspect of building material that is very viable and lucrative should enlighten me on that. Also, if you think electrical accessories is better also through more light on that. Capital is down, but the problem is coming up with something good and proposal. Please supper mods, you can help me put this on front page to get more contributions. God bless you all as you contribute to my success.
atleast, a capital of 1.5 is down.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 22, 2015
I really don't have an idea on which of those two line of business is better than the other cause I have never been involved in any of them. But this thread must not die out like that. Someone who can help must see your post. My contribution will guarantee that.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by memski(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2015
thanks for your honest reply. you can as well share the knowledge of the one you know. may gain somethings from it.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by memski(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
please, would nice to know your take on this. your comments would be appreciated.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 23, 2015
U can reach me on 08176758382.
Going in2 business should 1st be about meeting specific needs. And dis needs must be frequent, dats wot guarantees frequent income.
Look around you...dats domestic retail biz...call me and I'd shed more light on it for you.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by emilyone(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=sirnbolo post=34012102]U can reach me on 08176758382.
Going in2 business should 1st be about meeting specific needs. And dis needs must be frequent, dats wot guarantees frequent income.
Look around you...dats domestic retail biz...call me and I'd shed more light on it for you.[/qthi

Whatever advice you have for the op why not spill it here so that others in op shoes could learn a thing or two
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by memski(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2015
appreciate you all, God bless u guys for showing interest. but please, would be very nice to discuss here so that others may learn or throw more light on ur suggestion. please, nl, I need more advice from u guys. MOD, please help me put this on front page so that more ideas can come in. Goodmorning all.
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by bedfordng(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
since the capital is down, at the main time, you can put it in treasury bill to get some interest until you are done with service.during this period, you can talk to friends and come up with viable idea as to what to venture into. If you want to venture into bulding materials and electrical equipments, then do your market research close to where you want to open the business.start searching from where to get them at wholesale cheaper price
Re: Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
Really, there are so many details that go into a biz. The most important start up elements are: Capital, Location and The Biz Owner. So I'm believing you have the capital and location, but as the owner, u nid 2 see urself 1st as having d ability and right attitude to starting a business. Also with respect to location, a business location determines the kind of business that can thrive there.

So if I were to advice u, I'd need to know the information of how much u have in terms of capital, ur facility(office space) description and location.
Beyond dat is den d feasibility study wch allows u to project constructively d viability of profit or losses.

The level of planning involved in setting up ur business determines how strong d biz will be, how relevant it'd be in market and how well it can expand.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable International Training &certifications within your reach... / How To Start An E-currency Business In Nigeria With Zero Capital / Car Air Freshener Biz Is Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.