Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Candy Crush Addiction - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Candy Crush Addiction (1672 Views)

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / My Candy Crush Saga Experience / Can You Beat My Level On Candy Crush? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candy Crush Addiction by chidibond(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2015
Its bad, and I'm getting hooked by the day. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by umar745(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
chidibond:
Its bad, and I'm getting hooked by the day. Anyone in my shoes?

What level are you?
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by Ladybianca(f): 8:06pm On May 22, 2015
Same here o, so addicted dat I use 15 peecent battry level to play, m in level 40 nw
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by 25omega(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
im at level 715
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2015
I love this game buh itz so sad dah I can't download it on my torch 1sad
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by browneyes7(f): 8:26pm On May 22, 2015
I'm sooooooo addicted 2 it..level 140 btw stuck der 4 days nw yet I won't gv up.i fink d dude bhind d game poured all his anger n frustratn 2 create d game cheesy cheesy grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by chidibond(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
browneyes7:
I'm sooooooo addicted 2 it..level 140 btw stuck der 4 days nw yet I won't gv up.i fink d dude bhind d game poured all his anger n frustratn 2 create d game cheesy cheesy grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Must have been some great code writing. Do you buy extra lives and boosters online? That's their major income source. I just started and in just a few weeks I'v played over 100levels. Crazy.
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by chidibond(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
25omega:
im at level 715
Seriously? For how long have you been playing?
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by cao(f): 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
Never played this and I don't ever intend to.
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by browneyes7(f): 10:07am On May 23, 2015
chidibond:
Must have been some great code writing. Do you buy extra lives and boosters online? That's their major income source. I just started and in just a few weeks I'v played over 100levels. Crazy.

No I dnt buy extra lives or boosters...I jst play n nw I'm stuck @ 140 almost 3wks nw
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by 25omega(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2015
probably one year. i hate the game but im addicted
chidibond:
Seriously? For how long have you been playing?
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by GboyegaD(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
I used to think I am way above addiction till I started playing the game. The only joy I have from it is that I am one of the best in the world. I get to its end all the time and they keep updating the game for me.
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by chidibond(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
GboyegaD:
I used to think I am way above addiction till I started playing the game. The only joy I have from it is that I am one of the best in the world. I get to its end all the time and they keep updating the game for me.
You must be kidding right?
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by Jeju: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
in jst 3 wks i v reached level 110 ...
This game is realy interesting though, it requires skilz n gud thinkin.
i only play d game at my own leisure bt knwing d game hs no end made me lost interest.
D only trick i used in my quest ws resetting my phone time to have a full life... instead of waitin all day 4 d lives to replenish
Re: My Candy Crush Addiction by Rexphobia(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's not about skills...When you get to level 400 and above, you will discover that it's pure luck...You don't win unless candy crush wants you to.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Final Fantasy XV PS4 For Sale? / Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. / New Ps4 Controller For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.