Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot (671 Views)

Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Science / Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Science / Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by oluferry(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2015
Hi, am in the library's toilet now and i cannot but share with you stuffs that has been fun to me just in the confine of this room...
Lot of students are in school with different aim and aspirations, which brings me to this... The doors of these library toilets are made of wood which allows stuffs to be writen on them, mind u am in the gents...
I wasn't really observant until i made use of my nokia torch light, and these stuffs were illuminated, they are inscriptions on the toilet doors and the seem to be a question and answer inscriptions, of which am sure it wasnt writen by just a person.. Let me quickly take you into this
1. I Wish i had a first class
Ans- you can never have even a 2-1 because you eat too much, more reasons you were in here
2.I Love you, you are the sugar in my tea
Ans- are u gay?
3. I'm a star
Ans- u mean all star?
4. I wish all my courses were cbt
Ans- olodo
5. God help me
Ans- so you people still pray in here, does that make sense?
6. With Jesus on my side, who can be against me?
Ans- satan

there are lot of these, i can't finish typing unless you want me to be a here again, but mind u, i want a first class too, so i gotta eat less...
Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by browneyes7(f): 8:24pm On May 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by Joshuadon: 8:57pm On May 22, 2015
Lolcheesy
Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by seankay(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2015
Funny grin
Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by oluwamile(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2015
it is scientifically proven that men reason well when they are in toilets..no jokes

1 Like

Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by oluferry(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
oluwamile:
it is scientifically proven that men reason well when they are in toilets..no jokes
No lies, I think that's the way it works... But am yet to find out why that little room helps in the reasoning of man
Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by Kelklein(m): 12:03am On May 23, 2015
reminds me of ABU library toilet door

1 Like

Re: Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot by oluwamile(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2015
oluferry:

No lies, I think that's the way it works... But am yet to find out why that little room helps in the reasoning of man
lol..me sef dey wonda

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Brain By Answering These Logical Questions And Riddles / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On / DELSU Ranked 69th In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.