Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... (863 Views)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Made In Nigeria Smartphones: Afrione Launches Gravity Z1 In Lagos / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by samally: 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
Good evening to you all my house mate...
since I broke my gigabyte S3 and my LG V2 have been searching for good high Spec phone...Not MTK devices

My point. ..
which one is better between Samsung note 2 and Sony Xperia Z1....both are all Direct London used...

Pro and cons, of both devices...
thanks as you help your brother out..
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by lilmax(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
Are you kidding me?
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by samally: 7:55am On May 23, 2015
lilmax:
Are you kidding me?
Kidding Please all I need is an advice..not kid talk which one is better Z1 or Samsung note 2
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by samally: 7:55am On May 23, 2015
lilmax:
Are you kidding me?
Kidding Please all I need is an advice..not kid talk which one is better Z1 or Samsung note 2
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by RoyalRoy(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2015
samally:
Good evening to you all my house mate...
since I broke my gigabyte S3 and my LG V2 have been searching for good high Spec phone...Not MTK devices

My point. ..
which one is better between Samsung note 2 and Sony Xperia Z1....both are all Direct London used...

Pro and cons, of both devices...
thanks as you help your brother out..

Here You Go Bruv

http://pricebaba.com/compare/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-n7100-vs-sony-xperia-z1-honami
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by donbenie(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2015
Am currently using a Note 2 for the past one year and I must say it has made me a complete convert to the Galaxy Note series,I like the UI smoothness but most especially the SAMOLED screen,the SPen and multi screen features sometimes comes in handy ,I doubt I will ever use any phone without an AMOLED screen it is that good ,the Xperia Z1 is a good phone but remember the battery is not user replaceable and buying it second hand means it may be almost 2 years old and battery backup might not be so good again,go for the Note 2,at least you can get new batteries and still use it for as long as you wish..#MY2CENTS
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by mrbillz(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Note 2 talking from experience. Currently typing this message with it

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by samally: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
thanks to you all.
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by Abbey2sam(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
I current use a note 2 planing to move to note3
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by samally: 6:09pm On May 23, 2015
Abbey2sam:
I current use a note 2 planing to move to note3

Please help!!!
All the note 2 that I found here say is N7001, But when I boot the phone to download mode..what I see is Sph_l900 and when I Google this I discovered that the phone is from sprint..it has lte and other future..but am a bit confused incase I want to root/flash it in future which one is the true model out of the two.

Setting -about phone N7001, But, when I boot to download mode it says sph_l900. ..
I love custom rom a lot. .....
Re: Samsung Note 2 Verse Sony Xperia Z1..... by Abbey2sam(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
samally:

Please help!!!
All the note 2 that I found here say is N7001, But when I boot the phone to download mode..what I see is Sph_l900 and when I Google this I discovered that the phone is from sprint..it has lte and other future..but am a bit confused incase I want to root/flash it in future which one is the true model out of the two.

Setting -about phone N7001, But, when I boot to download mode it says sph_l900. ..
I love custom rom a lot. .....

its suppose to be GT-N7100

this is the model for the original note2

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Notes From Iphone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4 / How To Recover Deleted Contacts, Text Messages, Photos, Video On Samsung Galaxy? / Best Ventures Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.