Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Students Are Ignorant Of True Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Students Are Ignorant Of True Career (418 Views)

7 Reasons Why Average“2nd Class” Students Are More Successful / Reasons Why Academically Successful Students Are Secretive / see!!!Unilag Students are on fire.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Are Ignorant Of True Career by bezzus(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2015
I thought this might be helpful to someone

When I was In secondary school, most of us in Art department dream of becoming a lawyer and every science student wants to be A medical doctor. Only few talk about mass communication and other courses

I know a friend who rejected dentistry for Agricultural science. She was ignorant and now she feels sad

Many who see dentist feels they only treat teeth. Removes it and that all. But that's not it.

Dentistry is the branch of medicine that is
involved in the study, diagnosis , prevention, and
treatment of diseases , disorders and conditions
of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but
also the oral mucosa , and of adjacent and
related structures and tissues, particularly in the
maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area. Although
primarily associated with teeth among the
general public.

Seeing the movie Gray's Anatomy open my mind to a lot about medicine.
For instance a baby who had cleft was brought to the hospital, now a plastic surgeon could perform this operation but it is mainly the work of Dental/maxillofacial surgeon which was assisted by a prediatric surgeon.

When you see an accident victim injured in the head through his face, then, dentist, with other doctors will attend to such victim.

Only few schools offer this in nigeria but it is important to know that they have the same right and all benefit all other people who study general medicine has.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's' Your Passion? / Spss / E-books And Exam Dumps On Pmp, Cissp, Itil, Prince2 & Ceh Avaliable For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.