Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? (5232 Views)

Who Rocked It Better? Nairalander Or Joseph Benjamin? (pics) / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 10:42pm On May 22, 2015
I was at a contest in unilag...Mr....can't remember the name, and there was this guy beside me ranting about how he should have gone for the contest, but couldn't because he didnt have the moni for the form...na im I look side o...and saw 1 skinny boi like dat, so I was like...see crayfish wanting to compete wit dese muscular guys o...So I asked him to send me his best pics, dat I was goin to fix him into a modelling contest I knew of, and dat I would pay the bills...the guy sent me d pics, na him I show sum gals 4 my department o, and most of dem confirmed he was truely sexy...which I dont, pls guys drop your comments, is he truly sexy? or a day dreamer according to what I fink he is.
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
more

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 22, 2015
Very handsomecheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by Nobody: 1:00am On May 23, 2015
You try
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 23, 2015
For ya mind

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 10:34am On May 24, 2015
shokky24:
For ya mind
for him mind...got his nairaland id as Taofeeq137
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by taofeeq137(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2015
osarcho:
I was at a contest in unilag...Mr....can't remember the name, and there was this guy beside me ranting about how he should have gone for the contest, but couldn't because he didnt have the moni for the form...na im I look side o...and saw 1 skinny boi like dat, so I was like...see crayfish wanting to compete wit dese muscular guys o...So I asked him to send me his best pics, dat I was goin to fix him into a modelling contest I knew of, and dat I would pay the bills...the guy sent me d pics, na him I show sum gals 4 my department o, and most of dem confirmed he was truely sexy...which I dont, pls guys drop your comments, is he truly sexy? or a day dreamer according to what I fink he is.

ahnahn bro...must u now disgrace me on NL?
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by IceSplash(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2015
He try sha

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2015
hmmmmm osarcho and taofeeq123!! cool i sense d two moniker is for a guy just in different name anyway it's none of my bis!btw op u are cute but ur six packs makes u look like kwarshiorkor cheesy cheesy bro eat very!! cheesy#i hate six packs or wtf it is called.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by may01(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2015
Please face your studies,you're too young for this

8 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 10:54am On May 24, 2015
Dont you think the money you wasted in buying mb to upload this... angry coulda been used to buy the remaining part of your rug in the first pic? Or new dstv remote in the third pic?
Goat angry angry angry no offe? Nse

8 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by taofeeq137(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
Dont you think the money you wasted in buying mb to upload this... angry coulda been used to buy the remaining part of your rug in the first pic? Or new dstv remote in the third pic?
Goat angry angry angry no offe? Nse

bro...we don see say ya mouth long...
number 1: I didn't upload dat shii...
number 2: no b ya p man gimme moni to equip my sitting room...and if u dont like it, you can send me d moni for a new rug, I'll b glad to give u my acct details
number 3: get a life bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by ireneony(f): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
op shut up! u are actually the one on the pics

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by taofeeq137(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2015
ireneony:
op shut up! u are actually the one on the pics

lmfao...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 11:07am On May 24, 2015
taofeeq137:

bro...we don see say ya mouth long...
number 1: I didn't upload dat shii...
number 2: no b ya p man gimme moni to equip my sitting room...and if u dont like it, you can send me d moni for a new rug, I'll b glad to give u my acct details
number 3: get a life bro
see this fvvking moronic fa9...
Wait for me at the lagos sea port i will send one of my boys to smuggle you in a torn ghana must go to come and sell chinese periwinkle(nfi)for me... In china..
Btw av you passed your village highway before?
That pic u took in an eatery must be your village chief son or daughters wedding where they loaded all of you in a truck to go and play ogene

fvvking fvck outa my mentions frustrated lizard
Once again.. ^goat^ no offe? Nse

4 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 11:09am On May 24, 2015
taofeeq137:

ahnahn bro...must u now disgrace me on NL?
yeah...sorry, had to...got ut NL id from Hassan(dat ya friend)
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 11:12am On May 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm osarcho and taofeeq123!! cool i sense d two moniker is for a guy just in different name anyway it's none of my bis!btw op u are cute but ur six packs makes u look like kwarshiorkor cheesy cheesy bro eat very!! cheesy#i hate six packs or wtf it is called.

wrong on d part where we are the same person...but u r right on d kwarshiorkor part...seconded
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by osarcho: 11:16am On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
Wait for me at the lagos sea port i will send one of my boys to smuggle you in a torn ghana must go to come and sell chinese periwinkle(nfi)for me... In china..
That pic u took in an eatery must be your village chief son or daughters wedding where they loaded all of you in a truck to go and play ogene

pls geh away from ma thread...dis isnt some curse ground for you
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 11:24am On May 24, 2015
osarcho:

pls geh away from ma thread...dis isnt some curse ground for you

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by Moana(f): 11:34am On May 24, 2015
Little boy face your books stop posting naked pics of yourself on a public forum
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2015
Chai I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:

Chai! Chai! Oga Chinese Rat, why you kill this boy like this na? Dia ris godu oooooooo gringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by JoeCutie(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Wait! Is that "Chicken Republic"?
Now, that's the sexiest. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 12:20pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
Chai! Chai! Oga Chinese Rat, why you kill this boy like this na? Dia ris godu oooooooo gringringringrin
no mind the idiiot.... Hw fa na
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
no mind the idiiot.... Hw fa na
That nfi joke still dey funny me till now grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 12:35pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
That nfi joke still dey funny me till now grin
idiot grin

i no knw y small pikin go dey showcase mumunity angry
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
idiot grin

i no knw y small pikin go dey showcase mumunity angry
No blame the poor boy na, na Etisalat Awoof free 5 Mb dey cause am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
No blame the poor boy na, na Etisalat Awoof free 5 Mb dey cause am grin grin grin
anu mpama grin
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
anu mpama grin
Efi China grin
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
Efi China grin
eta agbor pickpocket grin
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by KingTom(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
eta agbor pickpocket grin
Wu'ai market Agbero grin
Re: Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? by vjsmiles: 1:01pm On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
Wu'ai market Agbero grin
idiot..
This one got me roftl...
Main gate Cuda sweeper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEXY!!! Kylie Jenner Sexy In Sheer Gown (PHOTOS / Dj Nani Of Coin Beat Entertainment Receives Peace Ambassador Honour. / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Huge Boobs In New Photo, Says Nigerians Are In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.