Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Kind Advice Please... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Kind Advice Please... (489 Views)

Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... / Master's Advice.. Please Help Me / Moving To America. In Need Of Career Advice. Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Kind Advice Please... by okoroko(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
I received an invitation for interview in a company (LADOL) I submitted my cv in 2014 at about 5.30pm today. Meanwhile, then i was doing a part time job with NGC (oil&gas) but now, i have gotten another full time job as facility manager of one company. If they ask me about my employment status, which of the two should i focus on? though the company i received the call from is an oil and gas.. the part time job is more related to their job but the full time job is better in terms of payment.. so how do i link them up..?..pls a kind advice..

Thank you all...

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Million Ways To Be Successful / Best To Study In University / Urgent Vacancies In Leading Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.