Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( (2439 Views)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Says Boko Haram Will Soon Be Forgotten / Photo Differencee: Twaci As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by webninja: 11:23pm On May 22, 2015
Topahz is not attractive to me (i did not say ugly), but congrats to you Tophaz. Twaci is still my queen... i hate all this contest stuffs... fake votes everywhere... twaci deserved it clearly! don't ban me, i have to say my mind! i don't even knw who tophaz is, funny enough i can't even spell her nick... i know why twaci lost.. because she is an inspiring, intelligent human and many people(girls esp) got envious and jealous of her and thought the only way to make her sad is to try and steal what belongs to her. honestly, i will pick twaci for a wife instead of the former, i mean GOD! she's a genius! so young, beautiful, good skin color, bright eyes and genius intellect.

Nairaland should allow accounts over a year old to contest, because i've studied some accounts and they seem male-like. Anyway i love you twaci! i advice you to open a new acct and abandon this present one. let the memory of you remain in our hearts... quiting this site and turning an anonymous user or guest is your best choice.

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2015
what a warped thinking!

3 Likes

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by StarMogul(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2015
So may dey clap 4 u Op,wetin happen don happen.
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by webninja: 11:28pm On May 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
what a warped thinking!
Try and unwarp my thinking.. i still respect you.
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by webninja: 11:29pm On May 22, 2015
StarMogul:
So may dey clap 4 u Op,wetin happen don happen.
Yeah i know.
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by snazzy5050(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Shortyy(f): 11:35pm On May 22, 2015
who are they? but wait... that's none of my business.
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Holatunde007(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
Well I don't knw hw much traci paid you, but am dam sure u did job right Goodwork bravo
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
webninja:

Try and unwarp my thinking.. i still respect you.
bros, please reason with me.
Of twaci were to deactivate her account, wouldn't that be counterproductive? If you want her to be a legacy, that is . . .
Also, I want you to note one conspiracy which the gods just dropped into my brain.

Twaci's supporters are the smartest people on this section. That means that automatically, she will garner less votes because after all, intelligence is hard to find . . .

2 Likes

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Holatunde007(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2015
Shortyy:
who are they? but wait... that's none of my business.
Ur moniker looks like a nick given to one puppy dog in one movie like dat
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Shortyy(f): 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Ur moniker looks like a nick given to one puppy dog in one movie like dat
#scratches head* and your point is?
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Holatunde007(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2015
Shortyy:
I like yew to make it short
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 22, 2015
I did not know Twaci, Tohpaz or any other Miss NL contestant.. but alter-ego just keep telling me to Vote for her, she didn't win and i never regret i still vote her.. and Tohpaz winning is neither problem.
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2015
Respect to both of them. besides This post is Bias... OP are You Orubebe? grin..

For me the best candidate won.... shocked

Shoutout to twaci still.... You fine na.. to enter Nominee List No easy na.........

Not like some People\\

*dodges stone dodges stone.... jumps fence and runs away***

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by baybeeboi: 12:18am On May 23, 2015
oya, OP you can kiss all these

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmao.. and i just saw this...

People can mu.mu ehn..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
tohpahz:

People can mu.mu ehn..
How did u find this thread?
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
tunnamania11:

How did u find this thread?

Lol.. it wasn't lost
. Was it?
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. it wasn't lost
. Was it?
I guess it was, or y did u chose to comment after almost 2 months?
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
tunnamania11:

I guess it was, or y did u chose to comment after almost 2 months?

I just decided to comment wen i won't have to say something i myt end up regretting

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by joseph1832(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
tohpahz:

People can mu.mu ehn..
Its not their fault my dear. The fault is OREMUSSANTUS. The guy has been spreading mumuness all over Nairaland.

The OP here has been infected with the mumu virus. grin

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Its not their fault my dear. The fault is OREMUSSANTUS. The guy has been spreading mumuness all over Nairaland.

The OP here has been infested with the mumu virus. grin

Lol. Well, its their time ..
Let dem spend it on mi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nawa ooooogrin grin grin

Mumulicious peepsgrin
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
webninja:
Topahz is not attractive to me (i did not say ugly), but congrats to you Tophaz. Twaci is still my queen... i hate all this contest stuffs... fake votes everywhere... twaci deserved it clearly! don't ban me, i have to say my mind! i don't even knw who tophaz is, funny enough i can't even spell her nick... i know why twaci lost.. because she is an inspiring, intelligent human and many people(girls esp) got envious and jealous of her and thought the only way to make her sad is to try and steal what belongs to her. honestly, i will pick twaci for a wife instead of the former, i mean GOD! she's a genius! so young, beautiful, good skin color, bright eyes and genius intellect.

Nairaland should allow accounts over a year old to contest, because i've studied some accounts and they seem male-like. Anyway i love you twaci! i advice you to open a new acct and abandon this present one. let the memory of you remain in our hearts... quiting this site and turning an anonymous user or guest is your best choice.

The contest was held in transparency and people voted because they felt that the person they voted for, deserved to win.

Tophaz is also an aspiring, intelligent lady too, and a lot of people voted her for that.
I voted twaci, but that didn't mean tophaz was less of a contestant than Twaci was....No!
These two ladies are beautiful and intelligent and they both deserved to win. But this is a competition and as such, there should only be one winner, which Tophaz emerged to be.

Twaci didn't complain and neither did her supporters and campaign team and despite the fact that she didn't win, people still like and respect her. Both those that voted for her and those that didn't.
So I see no reason why she should deactivate. Infact it's crazy for you to suggest such.

You have the right to your opinion and you have the right to air it. But that doest mean you should let these opinions and sentiments becloud your judgment.

Nobody got jealous of anybody and nobody wanted anybody to be sad. People just voted for who they thought deserved to be miss Nairaland. In fact, most of the people that voted didn't even know these ladies until the competition began.

So young man, put these conspiracy theories to waste. No one is complaining about anything, so I don't see why you should.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by wheesin(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Shortyy:
his point is that you are a dog, puppy, bingo...
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Twaci(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Misssclassy and teempakguy are totally right.

The competition was free, fair and totally transparent thanks to Dygeasy, Mizmycoli and NLJega. The winner, tohpahz, got the crown not because neither of the other contestants deserved it, but because it was meant to be.

OP, thanks for your concern but it wasn't needed. My "legacy" is very much alive, not just here on NL but as an individual offline.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
wheesin:

his point is that you are a dog, puppy, bingo...
K
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Twaci:
Misssclassy and teempakguy are totally right.

The competition was free, fair and totally transparent thanks to Dygeasy, Mizmycoli and NLJega. The winner, tohpahz, got the crown not because neither of the other contestants deserved it, but because it was meant to be.

OP, thanks for your concern but it wasn't needed. My "legacy" is very much alive, not just here on NL but as an individual offline.

Tell him biko.. amam ihe o na'cho..
How u doing though.. been long

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
misssclassy:

The contest was held in transparency and people voted because they felt that the person they voted for, deserved to win.

Tophaz is also an aspiring, intelligent lady too, and a lot of people voted her for that.
I voted twaci, but that didn't mean tophaz was less of a contestant than Twaci was....No!
These two ladies are beautiful and intelligent and they both deserved to win. But this is a competition and as that, there should only be one winner, which Tophaz emerged to be.

Twaci didn't complain and neither did her supporters and campaign team and despite the fact that she didn't win, people still like and respect her. Both those that voted for her and those that didn't.
So I see no reason why she should deactivate. Infact it's crazy for you to suggest such.

You have the right to your opinion and you have the right to air it. But that doest mean you should let these opinions and sentiments becloud your judgment.

Nobody got jealous of anybody and nobody wanted anybody to be sad. People just voted for who they thought deserved to be miss Nairaland. In fact, most of the people that voted didn't have know these ladies until the competition began.

So young man, put these conspiracy theories to waste. No one is complaining about anything, so I don't see why you should.

Thank u very much.
Wasn't just in the mood to say anything concerning this matter..
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by Twaci(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Tell him biko.. amam ihe o na'cho..
How u doing though.. been long
Babe I dey oh! cheesy

Very fine sha. And u?
Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by MizMyColi(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
The two sensible sweet yoing ladies have spoken.

Let's close the thread alreadyangry

1 Like

Re: Twaci's Legacy Will Never Be Forgotten :'( by tohpahz(f): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Twaci:
Babe I dey oh! cheesy

Very fine sha. And u?

Why the sha na??

Am just here jare.. hustling(i don't mean it in the other way oo)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earthquake In New Haven Enugu? (see Shocking Photos ) / Police Clearance: Pls: Help / Is Nairaland Compromised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.