Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,314 members, 7,957,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Suggestion To All Women – From A Man’s Point Of View - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Suggestion To All Women – From A Man’s Point Of View (461 Views)

John Dumelo And Yvonne Nelson Loved Up In New Photo, Fan Makes A Suggestion(PIC) / 5 Things Ladies Want In A Man’s Pen!s: Not All Women Want A Big One{must Read} / Do All Women Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Suggestion To All Women – From A Man’s Point Of View by mascotbest(f): 12:29am On May 23, 2015
WOMEN DON'T HESITATE TO READ THIS POST TO THE END AND LEARN MORE:

Women, don't hesitate to lose your virginity at whatever point you feel like. Simply verify it is something you need to do instead of something you're constrained into doing.

At the point when did engaging in sexual relations with a male turn into an advantage to the male? Forget me in case I'm wrong however I'm almost certain both sides included do appreciate it.

On the off chance that as a female you're abhorring your sexual coexistence on the grounds that your boo is a gra-gra man and just knows how to make himself have a climax, I recommend you discover another.....
Continue...

1 Share

Re: A Suggestion To All Women – From A Man’s Point Of View by siegfried99(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2015
Let me purchase this plot first grin
Re: A Suggestion To All Women – From A Man’s Point Of View by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On May 23, 2015
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

(1) (Reply)

Photos:check Out MSN Boss, Oritsefemi Unveils New Manager. / Why Talk About Caitlyn Jennerwhen We Have Denrele Edun& Charly Boy? – Etcetera / The Scoop |7 Things You Might Not Know About Caitlyn Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.