Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets (2509 Views)

Upvc Windows And Doors / Uncovered!! Read This Article/Watch Video, Sure Way To Avoid Fake Roofing sheets / Aluminium Vs Asbestos Roofing Sheets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by spyder880(m): 4:21am On May 23, 2015
The unplasticized roofing sheets has just arrived Nigeria as a new addition to our roofing materials available in the market. But how good an alternative are these roofing sheets and what are their advantages over the existing roofing systems, finally, the bottom line, what is the price? Find answers here....... http://amazingviewpoints..com/

1 Like

Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by dgitrader(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2015
Kpakammm

I love the cost effectiveness of anything pvc made. I hope this wouldn't be an exception. I also hope it's works very well for our climate. Finally I pray our local factories catchup in its production

1 Like

Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by mufutau55(m): 7:27pm On May 24, 2015
dgitrader:
Kpakammm
I love the cost effectiveness of anything pvc made. I hope this wouldn't be an exception. I also hope it's works very well for our climate. Finally I pray our local factories catchup in its production

According to Spyder, "The unit price is currently N3,200 for each square meter".

Hajji M.
Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by dgitrader(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
mufutau55:

According to Spyder, "The unit price is currently N3,200 for each square meter".

Hajji M.

I missed that part.
N3,200!!! Hell no!
Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by mufutau55(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2015
dgitrader:

I missed that part.
N3,200!!! Hell no!

Yes. Hefty... Hell NO is right. For that price it will not work in Nigeria...

Hajji M.
Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by Jarchi(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2015
The durability should be the only doubt,cost will help the market bloom and dat they have missed
Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by spyder880(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2015
Jarchi:
The durability should be the only doubt,cost will help the market bloom and dat they have missed

They are giving a 30 year guaranty.

1 Like

Re: The New UPVC Roofing Sheets Hits The Markets by PropTrader: 11:07pm On May 31, 2015
spyder880:

They are giving a 30 year guaranty.

What real advantage does it have over aluminum and stone coated tiles?

How long has it been in existence?

(1) (Reply)

200ah/24v Deep Cycle Battery / 600sqm Land For Sale In A Built Up Area @ Lakeview Phase 1 Opp Vgc / Drop Your Number To Join This Whatsapp Group For Real Estate Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.