Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide (1471 Views)

(photo) Take A Look At A Student's Definition Of Food Poisoning / Snap-shot:see The Hilarious Definition Of Herbicide This Student Gave / Check Out A JSS Student's Definition Of Herbicide(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by ezychris(m): 5:19am On May 23, 2015
Hahahaha, some students can be so surprising

Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by kilokeys(m): 5:21am On May 23, 2015
herbalist that does poison to kill pple?

thats Homicide... she was close.. grin
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by DickDastardly(m): 5:29am On May 23, 2015
grin Onye ara
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by Nobody: 5:34am On May 23, 2015
Lol. Is that not what his teacher taught him?
Proper nouns are nouns that are proper grin

But I appreciate his creative mind though. He improvised.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by delishpot: 6:10am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:
herbalist that does poison to kill pple?

thats Homicide... she was close.. grin

She said herbs to poison the soil.

Anyhoe, "poisoning" sha dey. Weda na soil or herbs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by kilokeys(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2015
delishpot:

She said herbs to poison the soil.

Anyhoe, "poisonin" sha dey. Weda na soil or herbs grin grin

ooh.. thats Genocide... extermination of a race of weed.

thats still a serious crime o lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by StealthyMe(m): 6:13am On May 23, 2015
Hilarious! Thats definitely not the answer but i like how he's thinking... grin grin
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by delishpot: 6:15am On May 23, 2015
kilokeys:

ooh.. thats Genocide... extermination of a race of weed.

thats still a serious crime o lol

Lol. No be small thing o. Say dibia enter forest go gather leaves wey him go use poison soil grin grin. I cant laugh jor!
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by stchinedu: 6:27am On May 23, 2015
dovelike:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by realtestament(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2015
His writings alone is so funny, he got a sharp brain tho...
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by Nokiae5: 6:41am On May 23, 2015
dovelike:

na lady no be him
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by Tallesty1(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2015
Op talk true, that was you back in the days.
Re: Check Out This JSS 2 Student's Definition Of Herbicide by ezychris(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Op talk true, that was you back in the days.
Yes datz so true, bck den wen u n i take d last and second to d last positions respectively grin

(1) (Reply)

Pic:who Will U Stand Up For And Why? / One Word For Father And Son / I Can See January..very Hilarious Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.