Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? (1087 Views)

Over 10thousand People Viewed This Song In One Week. What's Special About It! / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by farem: 7:01am On May 23, 2015
I can't stop laughing at the Hilarious possibilities that exist in Naija. Naija, I hail o

Give it your own caption (title)

The Yorubas will call this ADERUPOKO ( I beg interpret)

My own...later

Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by ibkgab001: 7:04am On May 23, 2015
Kentro levels
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by Holatunde007(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2015
Will be back
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by Baba419(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2015
Ride or starve to death chick
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by satelliteDISH(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2015
Holatunde007:
Will be back
U dey run from Exam?
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by Tallesty1(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2015
True Love
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by Folksyharry(m): 7:13am On May 23, 2015
Lol.....
there is one village in my state where I have seen this type of loadong. those guys can load any weight on one bike even if all the moving parts in the bike are making different level of noise. the most interesting part is that some of the bike riders are womem.
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by ijustdey: 7:52am On May 23, 2015
Wife on top
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by bewla(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2015
STEP UP IN STYLE
Re: PHOTO: Hilarious Photo Of The Week - What Caption (title) will you give this? by farem: 8:35am On May 23, 2015
The owner's corner!

(1) (Reply)

Translate This To English (photo ) / You Asked For His Address And He Sent You This (pix) / See This Hilarious Sign Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.