Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder (1126 Views)

Pls If You Offer Icloud Unlock Service. Contact Me, I Need To Unlock My Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by pappy2000: 7:11am On May 23, 2015
I just got a struck by tender less than 10 minutes ago what is the implications, I am trying to remove my socket from electric source what should I do, I have regain consciousness back but it's a very bad experience
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2015
pappy2000:
I just got a struck by tender less than 10 minutes ago what is the implications, I am trying to remove my socket from electric source what should I do, I have regain consciousness back but it's a very bad experience
Thunder doesn't strike people, a lightening bolt does. And if you were indeed struck by a lightening bolt, it's either you don't live to tell the story (60-70% of the time) , or you are in a critical state in the hospital with severe 3rd degree burns.
Now tell us, was it a dream or a nightmare you were having?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by pappy2000: 7:42am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Thunder doesn't strike people, a lightening bolt does. And if you were indeed struck by a lightening bolt, it's either you don't live to tell the story (60-70% of the time) , or you are in a critical state in the hospital with severe 3rd degree burns.

Well I don't know the terminology behind it but I know some things my inverter is no longer working then while I was trying to remove my charger from the socket I got struck n for like 3 seconds I felt electric shock but quickly regain consciousness it was at the same time that same time tender struck this happen less than 45minutes ago I just want to know the health implication thanks
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by temmyt20(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

d one dat happened to me, it was raining, I was in d kitchen, holding a spoon, there was a very loud thunder strike, d spoon I was holding shocked me and dropped from my hand. same thing happened one day but dis time, I was trying to close d window
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2015
pappy2000:

Well I don't know the terminology behind it but I know some things my inverter is no longer working then while I was trying to remove my charger from the socket I got struck n for like 3 seconds I felt electric shock but quickly regain consciousness it was at the same time that same time tender struck this happen less than 45minutes ago I just want to know the health implication thanks
You are fine, no health implications. Except you expect to wake up a mutant

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by bewla(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2015
if na we sango streak u no b u go talk am
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
temmyt20:
d one dat happened to me, it was raining, I was in d kitchen, holding a spoon, there was a very loud thunder strike, d spoon I was holding shocked me and dropped from my hand. same thing happened one day but dis time, I was trying to close d window
The spoon didn't shock you, you only imagined it did. Except of course you were electrocuted by a power source in your kitchen
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by pappy2000: 8:10am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

What is mutant
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by adexsimply(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2015
pappy2000:

What is mutant
Oh you'd love it. Imagine you waking up to be the next wolverine? Cyclop? Magneto? Azazel? Storm? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by thegame(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Except you expect to wake up a mutant

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by ceejay80s(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Even for dream , he will never survive a lightning strike

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
ceejay80s:

Even for dream , he will never survive a lightning strike
Lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by temmyt20(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

The spoon didn't shock you, you only imagined it did. Except of course you were electrocuted by a power source in your kitchen
there was no light.....what abt d case where I was trying to close d window....pls check dis link for more info. just because u av nt experience it doesn't mean others av nt http://io9.com/5672266/spooky-science--lightning-is-coming-into-your-house

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2015
temmyt20:
there was no light.....what abt d case where I was trying to close d window....
Like I said, you get struck by lightening and it's highly unlikely you will live to tell the story.
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by temmyt20(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Like I said, you get struck by lightening and it's highly unlikely you will live to tell the story.
http://io9.com/5672266/spooky-science--lightning-is-coming-into-your-house I never said I was struck directly by lightening. I was holding a spoon in d kitchen, there was a loud thunder, d spoon shocked me and I dropped it
Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2015
temmyt20:
http://io9.com/5672266/spooky-science--lightning-is-coming-into-your-house I never said I was struck directly by lightening. I was holding a spoon in d kitchen, there was a loud thunder, d spoon shocked me and I dropped it
If lightening does come into your house doesn't mean you wouldn't suffer severe physical harm and prolly death

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2015
temmyt20:

You likely got a little bolt from static electricity generated up the spoon

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by pappy2000: 10:36am On May 23, 2015
GogetterMD:

Mutant is no joke, pls I am here for serious talk what could be the health implication

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by holluwai(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2015
Did you steal from someone lately? Maybe the person is trying to kill the thief by inviting thunder to strike the person to death. Probably you should see a sango priest or something, abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me I Have Just Been Struck By A Thunder by GogetterMD(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2015
pappy2000:

Mutant is no joke, pls I am here for serious talk what could be the health implication
I have answered your question, yet you still ask the same question

(1) (Reply)

Multi Purpose Sharp MX 3604N Direct Imaging Printer (all In One) / ... / Google Pixel 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.