Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

VIDEO: 2face, Yemi Alade, M.I & More Thrill Fans At Awka For #starmusictrek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: 2face, Yemi Alade, M.I & More Thrill Fans At Awka For #starmusictrek (354 Views)

Soldiers Pose With 2face & Yemi Alade In Port Harcourt (Photos) / #starmusictrek: Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage (Mock Wedding) / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 2face, Yemi Alade, M.I & More Thrill Fans At Awka For #starmusictrek by Mobyloaded(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2015

When the name 2Face Idibia is mentioned at any
musical concert, then you get to see the whole city
at venue of event.

The legendary 2Baba hits the city of Awka for the
Star Music Trek with many of the indigene doubting
he is in town until he appears at the venue for the
sound check was when it dawned on them that he
was indeed in their town, the effect of his presence
was a huge turn out.

The hit maker made his presence felt with a top
notch
performance via the live band a feat that not many
artiste can achieve considering the large crowd at
the venue Yemi Alade also dished out her
performance with the live band it was indeed a
pure class and display of talents. The Johnny
crooner made
the crowd begging for more.

Also M.I, Timaya ,Naeto C and more were in
action as Awka rocked!

Download Highlights Below

http://www.itunesng.com/ent-news/video-2face-yemi-alade-m-i-more-thrill-fans-at-awka-for-starmusictrek/

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Invite To The #WHOISSHE Unveiling Party!!!!! Powered By Sulcata Ent / Watch Out 'helen Paul' Comedy Video / VIDEO : Samklef – “ajoma Jaiye” Ft. Falz, Dust & Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.