Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean (4895 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / More Completely N@ked Photos Of Beverly Osu / New Sexy Pics Of Beverly Naya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by olofofoblog: 9:17am On May 23, 2015
Looking Booty-ful! When I say shut down the streets, I mean real shut down..Jennifer Lopez shows off shapely derriere in skinny jeans after saying she feels sexier now than she did in her twenties
The singer showcased her incredible figure and in particular the derriere she was once rumoured to have insured for $27million in a tight-fitting outfit while running errands.

And it wasn’t hard to see why when Jennifer Lopez stepped out in Beverly Hills.

She revealed earlier this week that she feels sexier at 45 than she did in her younger years.
See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/booty-ful-jennifer-lopez-shuts-down.html

2 Likes

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by may01(f): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Well, for an American she is bootylicious.
Her heels are something else shocked

3 Likes

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2015
Bootyful abi bootysag? grin

3 Likes

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by sinaj(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2015
wots sexy in diz oversize jean

mtcheeeew
my m.b nau embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by Chadso(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2015
may01:
Well, for an American she is bootylicious. Her heels are something else shocked
Buh for our african babes, she hasn't got nothing on that back syd abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by may01(f): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
Chadso:

Buh for our african babes, she hasn't got nothing on that back syd abi? grin
wink wink
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by Chadso(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2015
may01:
wink wink

I get.. We're blessed to have our girls

1 Like

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by pablus: 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
what happened to her? she used to have a juicy booty and now she can't even fill skinny jeans!!!
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On May 23, 2015
Looking gorgeous as usual
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by Trippledots(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
rokiatu kill dis one na....100%!

i mean just d boot only o....

1 Like

Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by sarmiie(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
Her booty is really nasty. One only has to watch "boy next door" to get a reminder......

Well she's latino, so its a no-brainer..
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by frostland(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
see small shit box. my babe own pass her own Na just small money she need to take package am to look foreign
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by axortedbabe(f): 12:10am On May 24, 2015
Running errands ke,like dis.
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by ifyan(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2015
may01:
Well, for an American she is bootylicious.
Her heels are something else shocked

True talk sis.

You know. ...
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by ifyan(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2015
pablus:
what happened to her? she used to have a juicy booty and now she can't even fill skinny jeans!!!

No matter what you do you can't runaway from old age.
Re: Booty-ful! Jennifer Lopez Shuts Down The Streets Of Beverly Hills In Skinny Jean by atilla(m): 9:34am On May 24, 2015
O.p must be a white man
I opened ezpecting to see some khloe kind of booty only to see some baggy jeans and no booty at all.
Nawa for u o

(1) (Reply)

See Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Cutest Moments (PHOTOS) / Weird: Meet The Man Who Has Been Walking Backwards For Over 25 Years And His Rea / Why I Didn't Marry Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw And Co - Sammy Okposo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.