Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support (765 Views)

Please What New Phone Can I Get With 30k That Has 3gbram , Otg And Flash Charge? / How To Fix Your Bricked MTK Devices (SOFT + HARD) / Lollipop Rom For All Devices. Inc Mtk Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support by Tegaproxy(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
I'm rili looking for affordable mtk devices with usb otg and hdmi support and d ones i find seem to b lacking either both or one of these. I need help, ur replies are greatly appreciated
Re: Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 23, 2015
Lenovo A3300HV Google it
Re: Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support by Tegaproxy(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2015
wallflower:
Lenovo A3300HV Google it
Thanks man, but what i saw didn't have hdmi support
Re: Mtk Devices With Usb Otg And HDMI Support by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
Tegaproxy:
Thanks man, but what i saw didn't have hdmi support

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 1 Gig For 1k Official / Facts You Should Know About Mark Zuckerberg[facebook Founder] / PC Users, Want To Download Large Files With Music+ Without Sending Any Mesage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.