Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS (972 Views)

Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV / We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars / How Many People Interested In This Car DVD Gps?-a Small Market Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
[size=8pt]Hi, dear Friends! Louise here again with Good News for you! Due to the big price cut of the raw material, our factory decide to give a big discount about 15% to all our clients. If you want to become our retailer, it will be a good time!

Please contact me to get the newest prices of our products!

Car DVD GPS Specifications:
ALL-IN-ONE Car Multimedia
WinCE 6.0 Universal Car DVD Player
6.2 Inch HD Touch Screen:800*480 Pixel
GPS/Navigation
Bluetooth Phonecall
Radio/Video/FM/AM
Steering Wheel Control
Subwoofer Stereo Output

Windows CE Universal 6.2 Inch Digital Touch Screen 2Din Car DVD Player GPS Navigation Auto Video Audio Stereo Radio MAP Bluetooth

Main Features:
• External Memory:Up to 16GB/SD Card
• SD/USB Support, GPS, Digital Touch Screen, Bluetooth, Radio, Video, Audio, TV, Steering Wheel Control, reverse camera
• Screen Size:6.2 inch
• Screen Resolution:800 x 480
• Placement:In-Dash
• OSD Languages: 16 languages(English, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, French, German, Turkish, Indonisien, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Italien, Thai, Hebrew, Urdu, Latin)
• Media Type: DVD/VCD/CD/WMA/MP3/MP4/AVI/JPEG
• Radio Response Bandwidth:AM: 522 KHz-1620 KHz;FM: 87.5 MHz-108 MHz
• GPS:Yes, GPS navigation with 3D Map included
• Operating System:Windows CE 6.0
• GPS Processor:Sirf Atlas IV
• GPS Card Slot:SD Card
• Voice Navigation:Yes
• Amplifier Max Output Power / Channel Qty:40 Watts x 4
• EQ: Treble/mid/bass. Jazz, Pop, Classic, and various sound modes are available.
• Video&TV System:PAL/SECAM/NTSC
• Type:2 Din

Best Regards!

Louise
Email: louise@wisencc.com
wisencc@hotmail.com
QQ: 2781637195
www.wisencc.com

Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by domack99(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2015
Does this work with the reverse backup camera
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 2:28am On May 31, 2015
domack99:
Does this work with the reverse backup camera

Yes, of course!

here is attached picture

Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by patroccini: 5:16am On May 31, 2015
I need the map card and the tv card. how much can I get it
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by bakersss: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
I am very interested in doing business with you.. But the issue is trust with money...because when visited your site..i can see the company is in China... and my dear... i can never ever send my money to anybody unless i'm seeing what i'm dealing with...eye to eye -face to face..so if there's other means of doing business.. let me know.. my email mikepee20@outlook.com..kindly get back to me with more details and pricing...
thanks
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by domack99(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2015
louiseliu:

Yes, of course!

here is attached picture

Do I need an In dash kit for Toyota Corolla 2004-2006 model to make it perfectly fitted into the stereo compartment like a factory fitted ones,
Does the reverse camera switch automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse mode. I saw some on youtube that the backup camera is connected to the reverse light which make the reverse screen come up automatically when the vehicle goes into reverse mode.
how reliable are you product and is there warranty?
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2015
patroccini:
I need the map card and the tv card. how much can I get it

We can install the map with SD Card for our clients. It doesn't need a tv card. We have a Analog TV module in it, you can receive TV programm automatically. The price depends on which one you want and how many. You can write me Email to give a order.

Email: louise@wisencc.com
wisencc@hotmail.com
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2015
bakersss:
I am very interested in doing business with you.. But the issue is trust with money...because when visited your site..i can see the company is in China... and my dear... i can never ever send my money to anybody unless i'm seeing what i'm dealing with...eye to eye -face to face..so if there's other means of doing business.. let me know.. my email mikepee20@outlook.com..kindly get back to me with more details and pricing...
thanks

I'm very sorry, but we can just accept this payment:30% T/T for deposit, Balance to be paid before shipment.
We have both in Hongkong and Shenzhen our companies. Our factory is in Shenzhen, we have produced in this field for about 12 years. If someday you come to China, I'd be glad to show you our factory, and you can buy face to face. And we are supplier of one of the biggest car accessories shop in Malaysia, it's not easy for us to give up our business here and run away, so you don't need to worry about the money.
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2015
domack99:

Do I need an In dash kit for Toyota Corolla 2004-2006 model to make it perfectly fitted into the stereo compartment like a factory fitted ones,
Does the reverse camera switch automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse mode. I saw some on youtube that the backup camera is connected to the reverse light which make the reverse screen come up automatically when the vehicle goes into reverse mode.
how reliable are you product and is there warranty?

We have car dvds for Corolla 2004-2006, it fit perfectly into dashboard like a factory fitted one, so you don't need to worry about that. The reverse camera switch automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse mode. What you saw on youtube is exactly how it works.

We sell thousand of our products around the world every months, and our clients keep ordering. I believe it means something about our quality. Warranty is 12 months.
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by domack99(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
louiseliu:

We have car dvds for Corolla 2004-2006, it fit perfectly into dashboard like a factory fitted one, so you don't need to worry about that. The reverse camera switch automatically when the vehicle is put in reverse mode. What you saw on youtube is exactly how it works.

We sell thousand of our products around the world every months, and our clients keep ordering. I believe it means something about our quality. Warranty is 12 months.

Apology not replying your post, please how much is this going for, you can send me private message if you want to
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 08, 2015
domack99:

Apology not replying your post, please how much is this going for, you can send me private message if you want to

Can you give me your emailadress?
Re: Good News For Business Man-big Discount 15% For Car DVD GPS by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2015
domack99:

Hi, domack, haven't got your email adress yet. Do you still want to move our products into your market? Give your email adress so I can send the price to you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Used 2006 Toyota Sienna @850k / Neatly Used Honda Baby Boy For Sale / Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.