Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Arik Air: The New High Level Scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air: The New High Level Scam (971 Views)

Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Arik Air Cancels All Flights Due To Prevailing Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Arik Air Management Addresses Fuel Scarcity Issue, Loses $9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by DeZoro(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2015
Arik AIR has now joined the league of high levelled scammers using their online ticketing e-payment platform. As at today 23.05.15 Arik cancelled all flight in the country after collecting money from its passengers. All Arik staff were not on their desk to even explained or refund the passenger's money.

Arik management has been on fire by FAAN for not paying alot of their dues, they have not paid their staff for about 2 months now, now they are his this platform to milk people's money.

Alto of people were at the Arik terminal in Lagos airport expressing their disappointment. I had to quickly Board a bus to Benin to catch to my destinations

ARIK!! You are dead!

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by olmde(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
What is supposed to be the fastest means of transportation has become the most uncertain.
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2015
Over 150 tickets were allegedly sold by Arik for an aircraft that can't take up to that number of passengers. So after delaying flights without apologies, they threw open the doors of the aircraft for the survival of the fittest, Molue style!

The Oyibo man to your right laughing? He must find this hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by justwise(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2015
DeZoro:
Arik AIR has now joined the league of high levelled scammers using their online ticketing e-payment platform. As at today 23.05.15 Arik cancelled all flight in the country after collecting money from its passengers. All Arik staff were not on their desk to even explained or refund the passenger's money.
Arik management has been on fire by FAAN for not paying alot of their dues, they have not paid their staff for about 2 months now, now they are his this platform to milk people's money.
Alto of people were at the Arik terminal in Lagos airport expressing their disappointment. I had to quickly Board a bus to Benin to catch to my destinations
ARIK!! You are dead!

I don't feel sorry for any of you. Despite all the negative publications people still patronise them, learn from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 23, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by DeZoro(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2015
Due to the poor nature of our judiciary, taking legal action becomes difficult. Arik Air is a scam. Buhari should order their license revoked and let them return all Nigeria always facility back.
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
justwise:

I don't feel sorry for any of you. Despite all the negative publications people still patronise them, learn from experience.

I knowww angry
Please is it my right to have the mods delete a thread of mine?
I have repeatedly asked Rocktation, Ishilove and farano to delete my thread, to no avail
I am shocked @ the blatant disregard they have shown me on the issue

I need to sue somebody
angry
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by justwise(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
milychocs:

I knowww angry
Please is it my right to have the mods delete a thread of mine?
I have repeatedly asked Rocktation, Ishilove and farano to delete my thread, to no avail
I am shocked @ the blatant disregard they have shown me on the issue

I need to sue somebody
angry

grin grin where did come out from today? grin funny as always.

Which thread?
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
justwise:

grin grin where did come out from today? grin funny as always.

Which thread?

cheesy howdy? I dey oo, even voted yst for Mz NL, lipsrsealed...SMH
.... the romance section....choose of these two by milychocs
Thank you
Re: Arik Air: The New High Level Scam by justwise(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2015
milychocs:

cheesy howdy? I dey oo, even voted yst for Mz NL, lipsrsealed...SMH
.... the romance section....choose of these two by milychocs
Thank you

Oh!! that thread, read it.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See World’s Worst Traffic Jam As It Happened In China - Despite having 48 lanes / Disturbing Video:many Feared Dead In Fatal Accident Along AGBOR Road, Benin C / Emirates Suspends Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.