Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,927 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site (871 Views)

How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / Getting To Admin!!! / Cool Site That Provides Free Mb Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Nelsonike(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2015
Yea,its true this site offers payment to the first 5
people who want to be an admin and post stuff
in the site,I just got mine and you know the
interesting part is that they pay with recharge
card and they pay you before you start working...
foampage.tk
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Tolzeal(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2015
Nelsonike:
foampage.tk

Fuvk.... You cant even afford .com domain.
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Ayofresh4u(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2015
Nelsonike:
foampage.tk
you be dog o!..abi u know?...ok get me that chain let's go for a walk...
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Chimarto: 10:43pm On May 24, 2015
Tolzeal:

Fuvk.... You cant even afford .com domain.

I was even expecting .org
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Tolzeal(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2015
Chimarto:

I was even expecting .org

Still the same thingy..
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Nelsonike(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2015
Tolzeal:

Still the same thingy..
well i can provide
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Nelsonike(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2015
and you guys stop calling me a dog
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by ispeaklight(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2015
Nelsonike:
foampage.tk
rubbish...... Dottk site site for that matter.

I will be the last to access that link.
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by Nelsonike(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2015
ispeaklight:
rubbish...... Dottk site site for that matter.

I will be the last to access that link.

its a dotk domain but its cool,check it out
Re: Cool Site Offers Cash To The Very First 4 People Who Want To Admin In The Site by ispeaklight(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
Nelsonike:

its a dotk domain but its cool,check it out
Bro that site is the worst site i've ever seen since i was born.

Integrate some valuable codes on it please.

Change the wapka.mobi at your title space, and finally get a proffessional domain, i think that will help you in terms of exposure.

And finally, the site name is too disgusting, i will advice you do away with it. And get a better one.

Sorry.... How old are you, seems you're still a kid?

(1) (Reply)

47,000 Follower Twitter Account For Sale / Please Help With My SMS Portal / I Need To Buy Fb Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.