Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland (1432 Views)

Christian Forum / Why Do We Have Muslim Section But No Christian Section On NL? / I Dont Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Ezegozie(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2015
Pls can somebody answer me because I see this as partial and preferential treatment towards the Muslims which is bias and lugubrious.

OAM4J
Seun
Sissie
mukina2

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 23, 2015
d fear of bomb blasting is the beginning of good health

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
Bros,like seriously I wonder too.
Those Islamic psychos can just come to a thread meant for Christians and Insult the Religion anyhow but theirs is just so secured to that will have to swear to comment in theirs.

This is pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by iPopAlomo(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
Asked this question once and I got bomb-blasted by Christians...

https://www.nairaland.com/2158143/religion-thread-first-time-must
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by iPopAlomo(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
Those Islamic psychos can just come to a thread meant for Christians and Insult the Religion anyhow but theirs is just so secured to that will have to swear to comment in theirs.

This is pathetic.

Just reported you... Hopefully you get banned...

Cc: Ishilove...
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Sorry but you definitely would be disappointed... Nobody is getting a ban to please your disrupted ego...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 7:54pm On May 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

we should celebrate my comeback.........don't you think so buddie?

But I will advice you.......don't always be a child, learn to grow up.......it's d best thing that can ever happen to a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2015
Lol
Una dhe waste una time
See dem section d islam secrion as d place boring die
Make we live dem to come here to debate
Dat dem section be like graveyard cum thrash

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by iPopAlomo(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2015
baybeeboi:

we should celebrate my comeback.........don't you think so buddie?

But I will advice you.......don't always be a child, learn to grow up.......it's d best thing that can ever happen to a man.

What does bigotry have to do with growing up...? You called believers in other faiths psychos... how does that relate to growing up...?

You've found your two minutes of attention... I hope you become a good boy...
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Sorry but you definitely would be disappointed... Nobody is getting a ban to please your disrupted ego...

Lol... you should check again...
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by johnydon22(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... you should check again...

Last i checked, the post you quoted is still there.

baybeeboi:

This is pathetic.

Or are my eyes deceiving me ?
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 8:33pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Last i checked, the post you quoted is still there.

Or are my eyes deceiving me ?

bros, no mind d small boy, na one our ban i get, when i unleash my second account untop him and the mode, dem delete d comment from der
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 8:39pm On May 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What does bigotry have to do with growing up...? You called believers in other faiths psychos... how does that relate to growing up...?

You've found your two minutes of attention... I hope you become a good boy...

if this is how you go about reporting people then you should be a MOD by now.
But sorry, not even your Goddess Ishilove can recommend you. Infact right now she has even 4gotten the moniker that reported me.

get a life Nigga
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by johnw74: 3:03am On May 24, 2015
I agree it would be good if islamists didn't come in disrupting Christian threads.
There would still be many who say they are christians, disrupting them still though,
jw and the like.

Christians need a forum for those who believe that God became man so as to pay the penalty for sin, so that we who believe on Him can have Eternal life with Him.
In other word a forum for those who believe in the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Not saying that Jesus is just a man
or that Jesus is an angel
but that Jesus is GOD become man, as scripture say's.
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by nyabinghi(m): 6:01am On May 24, 2015
johnw74:
I agree it would be good if islamists didn't come in disrupting Christian threads.
There would still be many who say they are christians, disrupting them still though,
jw and the like.

Christians need a forum for those who believe that God became man so as to pay the penalty for sin, so that we who believe on Him can have Eternal life with Him.
In other word a forum for those who believe in the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Not saying that Jesus is just a man
or that Jesus is an angel
but that Jesus is GOD become man, as scripture say's.
jesus was a man, he sucked boobs, ate food but Almighty God didnt
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by nyabinghi(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2015
Christianity is shyte like babylon with so many false doctrines, blame paul for your state of confusion, you guys should be called confusonists
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by johnw74: 10:51am On May 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
jesus was a man, he sucked boobs, ate food but Almighty God didnt

Christianity is shyte like babylon with so many false doctrines, blame paul for your state of confusion, you guys should be called confusonists

You are what we are talking about
get rid of that evil out of Christian threads.
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Moana(f): 11:08am On May 24, 2015
I wanted to ask the same question. This is discrimination. Non-muslims cannot comment on muslims topics but muslims can make their contraversial comments on christian topics. There should be a section created strictly for christian where only christian can comment.
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Moana(f): 11:08am On May 24, 2015
nyabinghi:
exhibit A
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Ezegozie(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2015
Moana:
exhibit A

I suspect seun is a muslim.

because he always give preferencial treatment to Muslims.

Remember the controversial law 17episode.

But thank God that he later scrapped it off.

We are not saying that Islam is not good, but please it is not better than Christianity and should not be given preferencial treatment

actually dis severe discrimination between christians and muslims does not speak good of you.

Even if you are a muslim, respect oda people's religion
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by Moana(f): 6:02pm On May 25, 2015
Ezegozie:

I suspect seun is a muslim.

because he always give preferencial treatment to Muslims.

Remember the controversial law 17episode.

But thank God that he later scrapped it off.

We are not saying that Islam is not good, but please it is not better than Christianity and should not be given preferencial treatment

actually dis severe discrimination between christians and muslims does not speak good of you.

Even if you are a muslim, respect oda people's religion
i think so and sexist too. I have noticed that female bashing threads always make it to FP you hardly ever see the positive ones getting the same preference
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 2:55pm On May 26, 2015
nyabinghi:

lemme tell you one thing you don't know, I'd rather be a pagan than believe in a god who believes killing people of opposite religion, Raping Virgins, marrying 8yr olds is the way.
See how you people are being killed on daily Basis? See how you are dieing?
Thats what your god wants and that's what pleases him more.
iPopAlomo

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by iPopAlomo(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

lemme tell you one thing you don't know, I'd rather be a pagan than believe in a god who believes killing people of opposite religion, Raping Virgins, marrying 8yr olds is the way.
iPopAlomo

OK...
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by baybeeboi: 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

OK...
you no report? Abi ur data don finish?
Re: Why Do We Have Muslim Forum But We Dont Have Christian Forum On Nairaland by tartar9(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
baybeeboi:

iPopAlomo
you are very correct sad there is a bloodthirsty god just like that
(31:16)"And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved
all the women alive?"
(31:17) "Now Kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman that hath known man by lying
with him."
(31:18) "But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for
yourselves."

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Ona Ara Parish Adult Harvest In Picture / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/15 / 13 Pictures That Describe How Nigerian Muslims Really Feel At The End Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.