Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here (3395 Views)

Thailand VISA / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by richidinho(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2015
You need to obtain a visa to Thailand?

Please ask questions here

Thanks
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by tboibamz: 10:12pm On May 23, 2015
My question is....WHY THAILAND?

5 Likes

Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by hkidola00(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
Ok this is interesting...well please op, dis is serious..if i will travel to thailand, it will be to pursue my football career...any help please....au can i get some connections...pls reply ASAP
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by bigfatthing(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
Hi, please I wanna ask how much it cost to get a Thai visa, how's life, there and how about job opportunities. thanks alot
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by richidinho(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2015
bigfatthing:
Hi, please I wanna ask how much it cost to get a Thai visa, how's life, there and how about job opportunities. thanks alot

There is teaching job in Thailand and you can be paid up to 40,000 baht for a start,

Before they can attend to you in the embassy you must be cleared by NDLEA that u are not a drug dealer, they will issue you a clearance and will also send a copy to the embassy located @ 24 Tennessee crescent, off Panama str. Maitama - Abuja
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by idoo4love: 10:08pm On May 24, 2015
What are the necẹssary requirement in geting the teaching job and concerning d NDLEA clearance how cn one achieve it..what are d process involve in getin d visa..thanks
richidinho:

There is teaching job in Thailand and you can be paid up to 40,000 baht for a start,

Before they can attend to you in the embassy you must be cleared by NDLEA that u are not a drug dealer, they will issue you a clearance and will also send a copy to the embassy located @ 24 Tennessee crescent, off Panama str. Maitama - Abuja
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by idoo4love: 6:34am On May 25, 2015
Are you there richidinho
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by JayJustus(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2015
Thailand the home of Nigerian drug peddlers...God will punish all of you for the image you guys have caused there...almost made me fail one subject cos of you people...nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by tdayof(m): 5:01am On May 26, 2015
tboibamz:
My question is....WHY THAILAND?
grin grin ...
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by bigfatthing(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
More information about the visa please
Re: Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here by justhelp(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2015
Am interested in teaching job, I have teaching certificate and experience, what would I do to get it

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Usa Is Easier Than You Think: / If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! / Etihad Airways Experience- What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.